AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he..he...I dunno who was that though...too much MH versus 1/2 hp....maybe not in SRC liao as we're all very well versed with the claculations.... ;)

The problem recitified was due to the fan and at seems the brown coil (on your left) was toucing the cover hood of the chiller which gave it a churning noise like a helicopter due to the vibration....muwhahahahaha.... :P Didn't need to replace the chiller phew! :whistle

I can't believe the difference of noise that has been reduced.....simply alot quieter now....wow , i am extremely happy with this chiller.... :rolleyes:

comes on for 10 min. and starts again after 1/2 hour or so

Temperature is maitained at 26 C

AP, so after the replacement your 1/2hp artica runs w/o any noise just like the 1/4 and 1/3 hp chiller?

Mine sounds like a taxi engine. Maybe I should call up Gary and ask to rectify it :P

• SRC Member

some in FOWLR and some sold off mah..... :P

sis i didnt c ur FOWLR dat time..... i love mine :D want to c other's FOLWR.... my scopas and trigger can handfeed aredi :yeah::yeah: but kinda scared of the maroon clown :unsure::lol:

• SRC Member
he..he...small one....inside my room for hospital tank... :P

but most sold off liao ;) waiting to get a shoal....

you keeping FLOWLR now ah? :blink:

yar... my 3ft i moved into the livingroom.... mum's trigger got too fat for a 2 footer.... the 2 footer was my old and torn apart 2ft reef ;)

wah but terryz luckily no fish tank liao :lol: lucky my place no black out or else my BT cannot sel cnanot but YT n end of july :fear:

Ya... If not i will sit at the tank there untill the lights come on...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp