AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
AP, I tot that you wanna intro 1 shoal of AT in your tank? can mix with this tang meh? surely kena gangfight with the AT

I kenna tang fever liao....until blur already...... :P if I get AT shoal.....then maybe this one will be scared liao....too many orange dot swimming around don't know which one to attack.... :lol:

one question though....there are 3 shops in Iwarna which one is selling the blue line? :blink:

no sign say it's Reef world or Iwarna..... :erm:

I kenna tang fever liao....until blur already...... :P if I get AT shoal.....then maybe this one will be scared liao....too many orange dot swimming around don't know which one to attack.... :lol:

one question though....there are 3 shops in Iwarna which one is selling the blue line? :blink:

no sign say it's Reef world or Iwarna..... :erm:

huh 3 shop in iwarna.. you mean 3 shop in paisr ris farm.. the shop itself is call iwarna selling the tang.. behind reef world

• SRC Member

huh 3 shop in iwarna.. you mean 3 shop in paisr ris farm.. the shop itself is call iwarna selling the tang.. behind reef world

because got one right in front when you go into Iwarna and the other one on your right... :blink: and then straight ahead got one more....so thats why I blur which one is Iwarna and which is Reef World..... :lol:

• SRC Member

just heard late yesterday evening that shipment came in on Wednesday.... :( no quick informant so cannot catch in time liao.... :cry:

moral of the story....must friend friend the Tang police with sweets....(wrong! he prefer clam now!) :evil:

• SRC Member

fren..fren...already liao... :lol: I standing by Elegance for tang police....got good tip then pass the elegance....muwahahahaha.....then celebrate his B-Day at my house..... :P like that sure give me top notch tip..he..he

now bro.bubble giving me update from Irwana....wha liao like channel news Asia sia or CNN.... :blink:....... muwhahahahahaha :lol:

moral of the story....must friend friend the Tang police with sweets....(wrong! he prefer clam now!) :evil:

hahahah... you always give me hacks, i dun like must at least valdal mah(brand of a medical herb sweet) ;);)

fren..fren...already liao... :lol: I standing by Elegance for tang police....got good tip then pass the elegance....muwahahahaha.....then celebrate his B-Day at my house..... :P like that sure give me top notch tip..he..he

now bro.bubble giving me update from Irwana....wha liao like channel news Asia sia or CNN.... :blink:....... muwhahahahahaha :lol:

wah dangerous sia... celebrate birthday at your house.. later you, bro weileong and nutx gang up together lock me inside the house so you all can go shop for tangs