AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then I must try wether posionous or not....but won't be able to tell you guys if really poisionous because by then climb up lorry.....you all donate flower or not? Muwahahahahaha :P

Ouch... Made me fall off my chair... Hehe...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

then I must try wether posionous or not....but won't be able to tell you guys if really poisionous because by then climb up lorry.....you all donate flower or not? Muwahahahahaha :P

pls the poison is not the lethal lah.. you wun die just with tat... maybe excrusiating pain

• SRC Member
Tot clown tang the blade is poisonous one... Lolz... Anyway letting go mine.. Sis AP first in the quene...Hehe...

yeah me first in line for clown tang..... :lol: Terryz one eating nori so good sign but put in my tank wait cannot find.... :lol: but as long as eating good liao....now wait for bro.Koon to give up then can have 2 clown tang.... :P

• SRC Member

my light green ACRO....recovering under the MH now....most polyps entending everyday and the color is becoming brighter....this is when I just got it will post more recent photo later.... ;) as you can see not a good specimen but want to see if it survives..... :P My mellipora is looking good too with the white patches clearing up. The brown out one I got is extending it's polyps but not coloring up yet so have to wait and see..

post-34-1088067351.jpg

• SRC Member

eh bro.koon.....can find out for me something or not? muwahahahaha

sis i smell something FISHy muahahaha :lol::P

oh ya sis u noe wad.... so chialat jus nw.... the bag tore then my lecture notes all wet :( but nvm lah worth the trip.... get a big piece of LR also :D:thanks:

• SRC Member

sis i smell something FISHy muahahaha :lol::P

oh ya sis u noe wad.... so chialat jus nw.... the bag tore then my lecture notes all wet :( but nvm lah worth the trip.... get a big piece of LR also :D:thanks:

aiyoh bro.bubble.....so sorry to hear liao....... :o how come like that? Put 2 bags liao....so chaik Lat....very sorry liao..... :(