AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lau BIG sis you oso beo meh? Cannot be right? Wait the police come catch you ah lol....

hahaha thats why my eye playing tricks sia.. Thats why my math very careless one....

remeber once in pri 3 there was a science multiple choice qns which ask which organs in your body pumps blood.. answer was A(heart) but i put D(lungs) :lol::lol::lol:

too many short form and AT you never use caps..... read until I confused.

But anyway if you got 70 sq ft tank can keep one sohal ah no problem.

Eh tell yuo 8 feet tank can keep 1 sohal liao lah.. dun need 70sqfeet

Then in this case SPS also same same ah you should have the conditions in the ocean then you can keep SPS so they are stress free.

Can keep alive can already, you care what stress free or not in your tank.

You catch it from the sea and put in your tank already very stress unless you got 70 sq ft tank lor.

Even if your tank is 10ft long, the fish one kick already reach the other end of the tank :P

Bigger tank reduces stress but they are still stressed :P

this is becoming like what they have in RC. Tang police thats insist that u have to have an olympic sized pool tank to house a single AT/Sohal so that it will be stress free... hehehehahaha

yup.. told you i am the same gang as them...... eh more like a franchise :lol::lol::lol:

Then in this case SPS also same same ah you should have the conditions in the ocean then you can keep SPS so they are stress free.

Can keep alive can already, you care what stress free or not in your tank.

You catch it from the sea and put in your tank already very stress unless you got 70 sq ft tank lor.

Even if your tank is 10ft long, the fish one kick already reach the other end of the tank :P

Bigger tank reduces stress but they are still stressed :P

eh get a 2inch sohal and let it kik one time see can reach end to end in a 10feet tank or not... probably not ;););)