AP's Cube

aiyo.. my daughter is not involved in the tang affair, pls spare him... okie okie I donate my foxface to you lor. Don't come touch her pls.......

I know you're very kind at heart one, you come I not scared ah lol.

hahah how come your daughter is him huh :heh::heh::heh: anyway think i dunno your heart also very bad.. want to donate foxface to sting me

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put poison in my tank so I put poison in your fingers :P

him can be use for the other gender too mar... my primary school teacher teach one ah...

My foxy so fat and cute..... you dun want har?

dun want lah(hmm you habouring evil though huh :eyebrow::eyebrow: ).... too big liao.....

bro.weileong you got so many tangs no wonder tang police finding for you...... :lol:

nah.. if he keeps low profile i wouldn't find him.. but he disclose his fish so openly.... And i just have to do my job or else ppl complain den i out of job liao

Best is to put many betta box then one tang in each betta box. Wow 4ft can keep like 30-40 tangs liao, multi layer one. Good right?

hahaha you try... i gonna catch you and put you in a glass bottle too :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Best is to put many betta box then one tang in each betta box. Wow 4ft can keep like 30-40 tangs liao, multi layer one. Good right?

then your tank will be no difference from the Rebxxx one....they have easily 30-50 container in that square tank. :upsidedown:

btw, dun ask the LITTLE boy for insider info lar...he sure say cannot tell one....but his heart also very soft one...paster him a bit like give him some sweet...heeheehee..everything also say lar... :angel:

• SRC Member

then your tank will be no difference from the Rebxxx one....they have easily 30-50 container in that square tank. :upsidedown:

btw, dun ask the LITTLE boy for insider info lar...he sure say cannot tell one....but his heart also very soft one...paster him a bit like give him some sweet...heeheehee..everything also say lar... :angel:

give him some sweet?.... :blink: little boy...... :blink: but good at heart liao..... :D

haha i dun like sweet... maybe give me a clam den i release info

I am trying to beat reborn ah..... see how many tangs I can squeeze into my small miserable 2ft FOWLR ha ha.

The boy har? No need to pester one, when the time is near automatically all the info will come out liao.

By tat time nothing left liao :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

reef better liao bro bubble....so FOWLR dun want ah? You ask for quote right? How come no price yet? :blink:

got price but dun wana say :P .... a tank tt size and 15mm think :rolleyes: gg nano back :lol: my nano's always looked better ;)