AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...this week must handcuff my hand to my bedpost.....

Cannot go LFS anyhow now must wait for stylo milo SPS now...... :lol:

Yup or else when the shipment come... you no $$$ to spent :lol::lol::lol: den only see no touch

• SRC Member

Thanks bro Raymond....going to post the hammer in Pasar Malam...... :lol: need to clear a few stuff off

your stuff no need to go Pasar Malam...post in this exclusive thread will do...all hot hot stuff! ;)

• SRC Member

wah sis i c ur full tank shot getting more packed :yeah: so when can come ur hse and view ur tank :eyebrow:

patience bro.Bubble trying to arrange somewhere around August or September because my friends from overseas also want to come and see liao...then one shot invite you guys.......

I need to stock up first not only on SPS (on drinks also) muwahahahaha :lol:

patience bro.Bubble trying to arrange somewhere around August or September because my friends from overseas also want to come and see liao...then one shot invite you guys.......

I need to stock up first not only on SPS (on drinks also) muwahahahaha :lol:

dun invite so many ppl lah.. some come with ill intention(like me) ready to drop copper into your tank muahaha

copper II sulphate better lar, blue blue nice nice solution. Can grow crystal somemore :P

Nice looking but drop into your reef then good luck.

oh yah its copper sulphate.. paiseh chem always just pass one :lol::lol::lol: so bro weileong better dun invite me to your tank warming or else you may lose a reef and maybe daugther kanna aducted too(punishment for keeping too many tangs) :lol::lol::lol: