AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ordering from my supplier....said to let him know so can give me a good price..... :D if you really want to know I will pm you because down here don't know wether can mention any LFS name liao :fear: but not confirm yet as I need to build up the colony of SPS first..... ;)

Can tompang the AT? :P

• SRC Member

AT have so low survival rate... to get good price and a few to survive or last for sometime, the rest have to DIE.........

That's why 10 each...maybe can get to keep 2-3....

DA..wat is yr skimmer now? saw the Euro-reef one for sale? nowsaday, got very gd skimmer up for sale... :rolleyes:

gd suggestion...and we get 10 each! :D

10 pc each? You not scared later world war III in your tank? lol...

AT have so low survival rate... to get good price and a few to survive or last for sometime, the rest have to DIE.........

Very true ah..... some pple other easier tangs already cannot keep alive now wanna try AT ? As if never see the tang die before :P

• SRC Member
Hi AP

Sorry it take such long to get back to you on the photo of the FISH, as you know it is so fast that I cannot take a snap shot of it. So something better than none, have take a mpeg of it....

:thanks: Clowntrigger.....after seeing that I am drooling now..... :shock: I really appreciate you taking the trouble to get that short flim for me.....I still can't find the Lieutenant Tang...... :(

It's very lively and I assume it's eating well....lucky you....*slurp*

he...he...not about Reef Central lah....in Singapore SRC liao.... :lol:

Reef Central of course lah....Florida has farms to cultivate the most unique species.

nah........ actually all the nice pohnpei maxima are found ard our area, its just that the european side or the US side are willing to fork out more $$$$ thus our local supplier are more willing to sent the nice stuff to them than to the locals..... Notice how much each ultra clam cost in US while how much each ultra clam cost in SG den you will understand..... So as long as singapore could not meet the competiton from other country, nice stuff still would not arrive here......

That's why 10 each...maybe can get to keep 2-3....

DA..wat is yr skimmer now? saw the Euro-reef one for sale? nowsaday, got very gd skimmer up for sale... :rolleyes:

haha... i think you will end up with none ;););)

• SRC Member

So what you're saying is that the nicer clams around this area are being sold to the US instead of being sold over here for more money....erm....so that means to say we would "never" get the Ultra Clams? Through genetics and cultivation I think we're not the experts here in producing those clams.

So what you're saying is that the nicer clams around this area are being sold to the US instead of being sold over here for more money....erm....so that means to say we would "never" get the Ultra Clams? Through genetics and cultivation I think we're not the experts here in producing those clams.

Yup.... if you ask ard and you will know.... nah i never love aquacultured ultra maxima, they can never be compared to wild collected ultra pohnpei maxima..... We can still get ultra maxima(there was a ultra maxima shipment last year) but not as nice as those the US ppl gets ;););) Anyway i am persuading one guy to bring in ultras and he say he will but currently looking for a reliable source as no one would want to pay a ultra maxima price for a clam that is not even ultra....

• SRC Member

Yup.... if you ask ard and you will know.... nah i never love aquacultured ultra maxima, they can never be compared to wild collected ultra pohnpei maxima..... We can still get ultra maxima(there was a ultra maxima shipment last year) but not as nice as those the US ppl gets ;););) Anyway i am persuading one guy to bring in ultras and he say he will but currently looking for a reliable source as no one would want to pay a ultra maxima price for a clam that is not even ultra....

Aren't the wild ones protected? Basically everything in the sea is being cultivated to meet demands in this hobby worldwide in order to not deplete the actual source.

would one be able to tell the difference if it's an "Ultra"? I think I would pay for something like that and I believe there is more then just one person in this hobby thats willing to fork out that amount for it..... ;) Persuade your best to that someone.... ;)