AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fishes in the FOWLR very ugly liao bro.Weileong not a proper set up...... :lol: new tank waiting for shoal of AT....... :P

oh..... your 4x4x2 now fishless ???? :o:o:o

How abt show us a photo of your FOWLR ? Wanna see how that sohal is doing.

With such low bioload dun need to keep changing water, very shiong one you know :P

I prefer mixed...reason...a variety of colours...

imagine keep 6 YT...everyday must try to identify them and tell apart :blink: very siong

"YT 1!dun chase after YT 2...and YT 3...you....." :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

oh...so both are males ah...okok.

then i wun get mixed up...hehe

all 3 of you, AP, storm and sailfin stay in tampines one hor... ;)

they seldom appear nowadays, maybe also busy watching soccer ah :)

investigator come liao....... :lol:

here I give you the scoop to ease your curious wandering mind..... :lol:

one is single (got girl to recommend or not) and the other one is married working same company with me (don't be jealous hor)....... :lol:

one staying in Seimei and the other Bedok Reservior anymore you would like to know...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aiyah...dun talk about them lah.....we are talking about fish and reefing....

Roidan.....mai kapo...unless you introducing GF to one of them

no lah...last time you told me they stay in the east mah...so just wondering how come some time never see them until today BRO sailfin appeared lor...tot they busy watching soccer also..hehe

where got investigate....dun be sensitive lah....you not guilty of anything mah, so no need to feel i investigate ..i just casually asking where they stay :)

coz i think they go to your lfs across the street pretty often so i thought they stay tampines also ;)

oh...one stay simei one in bedok reservoir ah...no wonder they go your lfs quite often...now i understand :rolleyes::lol:

• SRC Member
no lah...last time you told me they stay in the east mah...so just wondering how come some time never see them until today BRO sailfin appeared lor...tot they busy watching soccer also..hehe

where got investigate....dun be sensitive lah....you not guilty of anything mah, so no need to feel i investigate ..i just casually asking where they stay :)

coz i think they go to your lfs across the street pretty often so i thought they stay tampines also ;)

oh...one stay simei one in bedok reservoir ah...no wonder they go your lfs quite often...now i understand :rolleyes::lol:

actually both of them kay-po in my house just now.....want to see new tank!..... :lol:

Roidan is single and not married ;):evil:

Fowlr...wait the min...I started that trend 2 years back...my reef tank and my wife's fowlr :P

haha....

aiya...nowadays married life so financially draining..

last time police wear shorts...as long one is a graduate...can live comfortably already..

nowadays, even both husband and wife graduates, also must slog like hell...i see my married friends around working so hard....dunno envy them or sayang them :(

but apparently those married in here are doing ok....still got time and money to involve in reefing..hehe

• SRC Member
haha....

aiya...nowadays married life so financially draining..

last time police wear shorts...as long one is a graduate...can live comfortably already..

nowadays, even both husband and wife graduates, also must slog like hell...i see my married friends around working so hard....dunno envy them or sayang them  :(

one thing is wether get "gelak" quickly or not....after that dunno wether can last long..long time...... :(

if they want the good things in life I guess they have to work hard and then maybe one fine day will be a full time parent when the time comes.