AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah "faster's fingers" first but people working liao.....so it's hard to go on a weekday when stock arrives..... :P

You'll be suprised how many working guys will appear on the day of shipment to grab and grab. By the time pple like us go over, all the special ones all gone already.

• SRC Member
Yupz... Already took note liao... You have Ca reactor... Dunno abt that... Super ex... Can replace with Kalk Reactor anot... Hehe...

CA....ah?.....he...he...comes with dosing pump somemore very good price liao...... :eyebrow: I don't think you can replace a CA with a Kalk Reactor Terryz....both need to go hand in hand.... :D

The Kalk reactor won't be able to keep up with the Ca usage rate when you have many acros that are growing. You'll be dosing addictive like crazy on a daily basis. Due to this your parameters will not be stable and that will add stress to the SPS.

Seems like Ca reactor is inevitable... Intial stages can use kalk reactor to cope with the ca usage??? Ca reactor will be investing at later stage... Lolz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

some suggestions:

your beautiful maze coral will look more stunning on the sandbed...the 250W will reach it...keep the upper part for your sps. the nearer they are to your lights ...the better.

er...why is there a rock on the right side...aesthetically not pleasing ;)

• SRC Member
some suggestions:

your beautiful maze coral will look more stunning on the sandbed...the 250W will reach it...keep the upper part for your sps. the nearer they are to your lights ...the better.

er...why is there a rock on the right side...aesthetically not pleasing ;)

:thanks: for the suggestions bro.Deepblue but the arrangements are such is to keep my tank from turning into a snowstorm for the time being.....until I add more LS..... :D

Oh... Okaie... Will try to get a Ca reactor asap after i get my tank... I think i will need a super big Ca Reactor for my tank... Hehe... Your elegance is really opening... Erh... I saw one very small and cute yellow watchman goby... :wub:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Oh... Okaie... Will try to get a Ca reactor asap after i get my tank... I think i will need a super big Ca Reactor for my tank... Hehe... Your elegance is really opening... Erh... I saw one very small and cute yellow watchman goby... :wub:

a single unit will do bro Terryz..... ;) no need to go oversize for your tank..... :D

I see Terryz is a big fan of gobies..... :lol:

• SRC Member

sps, <_< darm hard keep monti cap cna liao...easy n nice :lol: btw i next year going to have a L-shape tnak...(see first)must custom made sia...wonder ex or not le..

btw hight 1.5 ft or 2ft better?than width 1.5ft or 2ft better?

both my height n width cannot be 2ft...wander which ojne better?any advice?

• SRC Member
sps, <_< darm hard keep monti cap cna liao...easy n nice :lol: btw i next year going to have a L-shape tnak...(see first)must custom made sia...wonder ex or not le..

ur right tt ur l-shaped will cost u a bomb ;) and they mite even need to silicon it at ur hse :lol::nc:

• SRC Member

go for 4 feet lah bro.Koon.....then can go for SPS and keep Sohal....... :yeah:

bro koon what for you want L-Shape? :blink: not very practical liao..... :(