AP's Cube

• SRC Member
WOW... COngrats AP... 0 ppm... nice... Can't wait to see Fully Stocked SPS tank... your bubble and brain damn nice leh!! especially your bubble... looking for one like that.

:thanks:

The bubbble is eating like mad almost everyday liao..... :lol:

The RedSea reading seems good but not many are convinced it's accurate though.... :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
owder Blue,Jun 11 2004, 04:42 PM] seriously not a problem sis... I might be doing some ot - you can definitely cheong for your sps first. :D

appreciate that bro.Josh....I am only going to buy and quickly rush back....most an hour and a half but if I go all the way and theres nothing there wasted liao.... :lol:

• SRC Member

Congrats... I think your water conditions good good liao... haha.. Your brain and bubble damn nice man.. especially the bubble... beeen looking for ne liek that.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Congrats... I think your water conditions good good liao... haha.. Your brain and bubble damn nice man.. especially the bubble... beeen looking for ne liek that.

:bow::thanks::thanks: bro.Raymond.....the closed brain has become super greedy and this bubble specimen was a good catch in the freshwater shop near my home....was there for almost a month and no one bought it.

you're most welcome bro.Lightningstrike....I am just in awe :shock: with your tank and totally amazed with the layout in there. I think I would finally like to meet fellow reefers like you who has a flare in aquascaping...... :bow:

Yeah hope to catch up too.. :D but if not hope you have a very safe trip and pleasant journey ahead.... :D

my tank??? u dun wanna c it lah. :P it's pale in comparison to urs. :paiseh: as for aquascaping, i must say i hv taken quite an interest to it. best thing i like about the hobby is to aquascape. :lol: proud to say that i hv oso aquascaped bro Vinoth's tank....... but 2 bad i can only do it once on my tank. :(

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

I must say you did an excellent job of reefscaping..... :bow::bow: because when I saw your tank my mouth was ajar and drooling....*slurp*

:thanks: wow! sis, 0ppm nitrate??? wonder when i can acheive that....... no wonder some of my sps....... :cry2:

Austin's Birthday

.png

no up lorryz lah sis....... if u lorryz...... like what weileong always says "i faint liaoz!!!" :)

juz that it's taking its own sweet time to colour up....... sianz...... maybe it's the lights i m using. currently using,

2x 150W MH 10kk BLV

2x 25W Coral Sun 420Nm Actinic FL

2x 39W T5 (1x 10kk, 1x actinic 420Nm)

any suggestions on the lightings assuming i can only play ard wif the t5 bulbs?

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
no up lorryz lah sis....... if u lorryz...... like what weileong always says "i faint liaoz!!!" :)

juz that it's taking its own sweet time to colour up....... sianz...... maybe it's the lights i m using. currently using,

2x 150W MH 10kk BLV

2x 25W Coral Sun 420Nm Actinic FL

2x 39W T5 (1x 10kk, 1x actinic 420Nm)

any suggestions on the lightings assuming i can only play ard wif the t5 bulbs?

ok....though up lorry liao...choi...choi... ;)

bro.lightningstrike why don't go for 250 or 400 straight away? :blink:

too many combo of lighting at the moment you're using liao..... :D

ok....though up lorry liao...choi...choi... ;)

bro.lightningstrike why don't go for 250 or 400 straight away? :blink:

too many combo of lighting at the moment you're using liao..... :D

no la...... 250W or 400W comfirm overkill for my tank liaoz..... my depth is abt 1.5 ft only...... after deducting sandbed left with abt 1 ft. so no need go for 250W and above. juz thinking that maybe i should hv more actinic and 20kk lights.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

no la...... 250W or 400W comfirm overkill for my tank liaoz..... my depth is abt 1.5 ft only...... after deducting sandbed left with abt 1 ft. so no need go for 250W and above. juz thinking that maybe i should hv more actinic and 20kk lights.

You will be surprise on the difference bet the 250W and the 150W.

try to use BLV 10KK, the grow and colouring is good, at least to me. :P compared to the previous 150W MH I'm using.

be careful when u tune your new toys....heard if not careful can upset the tank parameters and stress all the LS.