AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I did brother Lightningstrike.....I was about to ask you actually but opening this new thread I forgot.... ;) Hope you managed to collect your denitrator though.... :blink:

collecting the denitrator from Ang Lee 2moro, coz i ordered thru them. hope i dun hv a hard time tuning it. :lol:

btw, happy lfsing over the weekend. i'll juz sit back and relax........ my tank's oredi full....... no more space. but i can always make room for 1 or 2 pcs of nice sps or ricordea floridas. anyway, i'll c whether i'll be able to frag some of my rics this wkend. :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

weekend is here..... :lol: Tomorrow and Sunday can go LFSing liao...... :P hope to find a colony of RTN SPS..... :lol:

Why you wanna start with a colony of RTN sps? RTN specimens might not even survive under the best of captive conditions, unless you attempt to save them by fragging. I suppose you meant browned out ones?

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

collecting the denitrator from Ang Lee 2moro, coz i ordered thru them. hope i dun hv a hard time tuning it. :lol:

btw, happy lfsing over the weekend. i'll juz sit back and relax........ my tank's oredi full....... no more space. but i can always make room for 1 or 2 pcs of nice sps or ricordea floridas. anyway, i'll c whether i'll be able to frag some of my rics this wkend. :)

frags ah..... :yeah: ....*slurp*.....

:thanks: and I am glad you'll be able to collect your denitrator this weekend and I don't think it'll be hard to fine tune that even though I don't have one.... :D should be easy enough bro.Lightiningstrike..... ;)

frags ah..... :blink:....*slurp*.....

:thanks: and I am glad you'll be able to collect your denitrator this weekend and I don't think it'll be hard to fine tune that even though I don't have one.... :D should be easy enough bro.Lightiningstrike..... ;)

thks for all the kind words and feedback AP. hope to catch up with u someday b4 i leave for Japan. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

thks for all the kind words and feedback AP. hope to catch up with u someday b4 i leave for Japan. ;)

you're most welcome bro.Lightningstrike....I am just in awe :shock: with your tank and totally amazed with the layout in there. I think I would finally like to meet fellow reefers like you who has a flare in aquascaping...... :bow:

Yeah hope to catch up too.. :D but if not hope you have a very safe trip and pleasant journey ahead.... :D

• SRC Member
The shop that I met you looking at the LR on one sunday evening has some brown out SPS, go and buy and try. I just bought 2 brown out ones :P

ah really ah bro.weileong.... :yeah: ......you mean P******R*** right...... :lol: but never got to shake your hand liao..... :P

yeah that time saw alot but no light yet....hands was very itchy and cold sweat coming out..... :lol:

• SRC Member
Don't talk liao go and buy after work, grab all of them. Still in decent condition. I think abt 3 pc left there.

I think got a small pc of brown monti too.

Ah 3 pieces left ah...... :o like that no chance liao.... :o by the time I finish work I think kenna sapu already..... :P

don't know what time they close ah... :blink:...I think about 8.00pm right?

The sooner you put them in your tank (provided the water is fiji water) then the sooner they will color up :P

Hiak.... I supposed to look for mini powder brown, went to CF but they're closed today. Went to SL, ocean planet etc all dun have. End up buying brown SPS and Tropic Marin Ca Test kit. Dunno good or not. Can give it a try.

• SRC Member
The sooner you put them in your tank (provided the water is fiji water) then the sooner they will color up :P

Hiak.... I supposed to look for mini powder brown, went to CF but they're closed today. Went to SL, ocean planet etc all dun have. End up buying brown SPS and Tropic Marin Ca Test kit. Dunno good or not. Can give it a try.

wha you LFSing today ah bro.weileong?....shiok sia.... :yeah:

you buying somemore fish? :blink:

Tropic Marin CA test kit? I thought the Salifert was the best.... :blink: