AP's Cube

• SRC Member

Due to not having a hood, I had to lower the MH abt 5" from the water surface. Anything higher and I have to wear sun glass in the house already.

But 5" is not much problem for me as my tank is only 2" wide. But AP's tank is 4ft wide so maybe need to raise the MH higher for better coverage then a hood would be needed.

aiyoh...if raise higher must wear sunglasses liao otherwise must do a blockage or a hood.... :blink: maybe the part where the wooden beam and the railing can cordon off.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then cannot see the state of the art light set :whistle

btw..I dun recommend raising height if you want to keep SPS..I find those in my tank that are nearer to the light source colouring up better....raising it will cost lost intensity...

maybe can do what BOSS did....sliding format

• SRC Member
then cannot see the state of the art light set :whistle

btw..I dun recommend raising height if you want to keep SPS..I find those in my tank that are nearer to the light source colouring up better....raising it will cost lost intensity...

maybe can do what BOSS did....sliding format

ok yeah....the closer would be good for the SPS

today Thursday.....anyone going to check out the LFS?.... :blink:

• SRC Member
I still have a main return pump coming that I have yet to pay for..... okie okie no more LFSing, maybe can follow you then you go twist uncle's arm then I go buy the cheap cheap bleached corals for my butterfly :P

wha....your butterfly got expensive diet liao bro.weileong.... :P dunno wether the tank with the bleached corals still there or not.... :blink:

Pay for one more pump and done liao.... :D but can go look see , look see at LFS no harm.... :lol: only must handcuff hands when go in..... :lol:

dunno why leh Bwilly, from Hammer turn into Frogspawn now..... :blink:

I just got a branching hammer from T95..

quite a few frags.. I find it more green than the frogspawn I see there.

got a few stuffs there if u looking for corals.. fishes not much..

• SRC Member

I just got a branching hammer from T95..

quite a few frags.. I find it more green than the frogspawn I see there.

got a few stuffs there if u looking for corals.. fishes not much..

really ah bro.bwilly what other corals have ah?....post some pic leh can see but still don't understand why the hammer switch identity liao... :D

wha....your butterfly got expensive diet liao bro.weileong.... :P dunno wether the tank with the bleached corals still there or not.... :blink:

Pay for one more pump and done liao.... :D but can go look see , look see at LFS no harm.... :lol: only must handcuff hands when go in..... :lol:

Not much choice I guess, cos need time to get them to eat prepared food so meant time just use corals :P

You spot any bleached brains ? I need man cos butterfly favourite ma.

You know everytime I say go LFS look and dun buy also end up buying something. Best is don't bring wallet but see liao I like I end up go home take wallet then go back and buy else cannot sleep at night :P

• SRC Member

Not much choice I guess, cos need time to get them to eat prepared food so meant time just use corals :P

You spot any bleached brains ? I need man cos butterfly favourite ma.

You know everytime I say go LFS look and dun buy also end up buying something. Best is don't bring wallet but see liao I like I end up go home take wallet then go back and buy else cannot sleep at night :P

muwahahahaha....see what reefing can do to us liao.... :lol: I think I also do the same thing liao so definitely cannot go without wallet or card..... :P

Going this weekend maybe and hope to see that tank with the bleached brains still available there. If so can ask the uncle to reserve the whole tank and give me cheapo price. Remember saw some half dead acro if I'm not mistaken but I think now gone already.

I actually waiting for them to nip at the green bubble tip anemone I got from Paris Ris, but so far no action. They see see only. Maybe by then the bubble tip anemone recover liao I can sell it off already.

Or exchange for buttons or whatever for them to feast on.

Now the heavy spending will come in the form of LS, hunting for the more unique SPS etc :P This also need to rush for time.