AP's Cube

wonder if you experienced this....bought this hammer but is looking like a frogspawn day by day....... :blink:

nice..! ;) but it does look like frogspawn/octo to me leh..

see got long long tentacles come out bo..?? :blink:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hmm... need to dissipate negative energy from this thread

*mutters some weird chant*

*still chanting*

*still chanting*

ok this thread is clean liao... noone will post anything even mildly sacarstic, probe too much or post stuff that "xiao li cang dao" inside smile hide knives... haha if you get what I mean :lol:

wha.... :thanks: man bro.raymond.....now my thread clean liao........ :lol::bow:

dun get worked up over doubtful ppl...

My defination of doubtful pple,

1. Someone that tries to pass a 5 months old BLV 10KK bulb as 2 months old.

2. Someone that tries to sell a NLS pellet food costing $5 at $10.

I don't know what's yours maybe you like to let me know? :blink:

To AP. Please accept my apologies once again if I had offended in anyway.Pls continue to update your tank's progress. :peace::peace::peace:

• SRC Member

My defination of doubtful pple,

1. Someone that tries to pass a 5 months old BLV 10KK bulb as 2 months old.

2. Someone that tries to sell a NLS pellet food costing $5 at $10.

I don't know what's yours maybe you like to let me know? :blink:

To AP. Please accept my apologies once again if I had offended in anyway.Pls continue to update your tank's progress. :peace::peace::peace:

:thanks: bro.Weileong I don't want to have any resentment between reefers but simply want to enjoy sharing what I know and think works for me. I offer my apologies as well if I seemed to be irritating or provoked you in anyway but thats not my intention...... :peace::bow:

bro.Weileong I don't want to have any resentment between reefers but simply want to enjoy sharing what I know and think works for me. I offer my apologies as well if I seemed to be irritating or provoked you in anyway but thats not my intention...... 

AP, no problem no problem. I guess we just erase everything from our head and start from day one again. My command of english is not that good and you know that communicating thru text only gives abt 25% of what you actually meant so at times I might sound aggressive if you read me wrongly.

Find one day we go cheong LFS together and you help me twist the uncle's arm so we can get cheap cheap LPS :P

• SRC Member

AP, no problem no problem. I guess we just erase everything from our head and start from day one again. My command of english is not that good and you know that communicating thru text only gives abt 25% of what you actually meant so at times I might sound aggressive if you read me wrongly.

Find one day we go cheong LFS together and you help me twist the uncle's arm so we can get cheap cheap LPS :P

agree....agree.... :bow: feel uneasy when come to misunderstanding and you're right that communicating thru text messages don'y convey much in terms of how it's expressed to one another.

That uncle ah....everytime see me say I the girlfriend liao then everybody there laugh.....very paiseh :paiseh: but then worth it because can twist arm and get cheapo LS..... :lol:

agree....agree.... :bow: feel uneasy when come to misunderstanding and you're right that communicating thru text messages don'y convey much in terms of how it's expressed to one another.

That uncle ah....everytime see me say I the girlfriend liao then everybody there laugh.....very paiseh :paiseh: but then worth it because can twist arm and get cheapo LS..... :lol:

Now you know my intention already, I never meant to be aggressive.

Anyway that day the uncle gave me the butterfly FOC too. Then the mentioned abt some lady who's his gf and she spend $30K on her setup and which has a great passion for fish. I think that was you :P

• SRC Member

Now you know my intention already, I never meant to be aggressive.

Anyway that day the uncle gave me the butterfly FOC too. Then the mentioned abt some lady who's his gf and she spend $30K on her setup and which has a great passion for fish. I think that was you :P

he...he....I know maybe he the culprit because see my face all the time there and say that I buy alot of stuff to everyone.

wha you also got FOC LS ah :blink: ....steady man.... :lol:

• SRC Member
Nice ah just one orange tear drop moving ard in the tank. Same as purple tang, one yellow tail moving ard and yellow eye too only one yellow circle moving ard. Quite scary you know.

wha bro.Weileong that one your secret tang ah....finally got new addition to the tank.... :D nice purple one you got..... :D

wha bro.Weileong that one your secret tang ah....finally got new addition to the tank.... :D

No more new addition, I know cos I saw my AT and purple tang moving ard in the dark. Orange tear drop look kinda like car's eye and purple tang yellow tail.

Actually the purple tang looks a lot more scary than the AT. For one moment I thought how come got something waving in the tank like that. :evil::evil::evil: kinda like the dead powder blue come back for revenge on the purple tang :P

MH day 2.....must use sunglasses when I approach my tank..... B)

actually quite true....I have tried running my tank without a hood....couldnt stand the glare..

Just wondering whether this well designed light set addresses the problem?

I was using a Azoo 4ft MH set....the light would spill out and makes it uncomforatble to look at the tank...I was forced to use a foil cardboard to cover it :ph34r: --> very ugly.....in the end no choice go DIY and ask Dr Evil to help build a new hood too :erm:

post-34-1086838229.jpg

actually quite true....I have tried running my tank without a hood....couldnt stand the glare..

Due to not having a hood, I had to lower the MH abt 5" from the water surface. Anything higher and I have to wear sun glass in the house already.

But 5" is not much problem for me as my tank is only 2" wide. But AP's tank is 4ft wide so maybe need to raise the MH higher for better coverage then a hood would be needed.

• SRC Member

Just wondering whether this well designed light set addresses the problem?

I was using a Azoo 4ft MH set....the light would spill out and makes it uncomforatble to look at the tank...I was forced to use a foil cardboard to cover it :ph34r: --> very ugly.....in the end no choice go DIY and ask Dr Evil to help build a new hood too :erm:

wha bro.Deepblue your tank damn swee man..... :whistle thats why some reefers said must use hood liao.... :blink:

Bro.Deepblue your MH heavy or not resting on your tank?

Your green moon wrasse reefsafe or not?

but raising the lights higher means greater glare.... :(

Thiis is those old days of LPS and softies ;)

lunar wrasse is reef safe but not invert safe...will eat your shrimps.

My tank is a bow front tank...reenforcement is greater than normal tanks...it set --> the light set sat on my tank for 6 months or more...quite alright...