AP's Cube

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Mimic Tang... A Orange Shoulder Tang and a Powder Brown Tang... Talked to my parents abt it liao... Quite surprising that they have no objections... Lolz.. Better get it done fast before they change their mind... Lolz... Get half of both lor... Half AT half LT...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
A Mimic Tang... A Orange Shoulder Tang and a Powder Brown Tang... Talked to my parents abt it liao... Quite surprising that they have no objections... Lolz.. Better get it done fast before they change their mind... Lolz... Get half of both lor... Half AT half LT...

really ah? :blink: wow when are you going to buy?...... :D must follow liao...

The hammer coral is doing very well.....think they like the MH a lot....I presumed good water parameter achieved ;):lol:

really ah? :blink: wow when are you going to buy?...... :D must follow liao...

Buy wat??? The tangs huh... I getting the Mimic tang next if got stock at Iwarna... The Powder Brown tang can wait... LCK still dunno going anot... Need to check up the stock before going down...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Buy wat??? The tangs huh... I getting the Mimic tang next if got stock at Iwarna... The Powder Brown tang can wait... LCK still dunno going anot... Need to check up the stock before going down...

the stocks usually arrive during Thursday and Fridays .... so it's good to check that out...... ;)

• SRC Member

wah... go out for one day your thread become stormy again... relax everyone... everyone got different views and ideologies.. others may not take some things to be evidence enough but you know yourself lah... dun get worked up over doubtful ppl... Just continue to update :)

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wah... go out for one day your thread become stormy again... relax everyone... everyone got different views and ideologies.. others may not take some things to be evidence enough but you know yourself lah... dun get worked up over doubtful ppl... Just continue to update :)

thats why I said bro.Raymond and I think Boss should look into this otherwise theres no use continuing....... :)

• SRC Member

hmm... need to dissipate negative energy from this thread

*mutters some weird chant*

*still chanting*

*still chanting*

ok this thread is clean liao... noone will post anything even mildly sacarstic, probe too much or post stuff that "xiao li cang dao" inside smile hide knives... haha if you get what I mean :lol:

Live and Let Live