AP's Cube

• SRC Member

Oei...you took away my axe har? ;)

Anyway, me haven't even started diving...kanna 'aeroplaned' again by my gal pals... :(

And I will only make the food when my tank is into her second week of cycling... :P

Now...the eight character still short of one stroke... :( The SALT!!! No stock. Got to get from BO liao... B)

Wow, tot u only blamin on driving lesson, frens no goin diving course with u, fish food not cooked coz tank haven cycle complete.....Now "Salt" also comes in :rolleyes::evil:

Think by the time she decide to move out of the Tub, its time to go to the airport hor. <_<:lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Dunno lei till before this afternoon I thought can maintain Fiji water condition with RSB but then suddenly I heard 'new toy' already arrived and not yet installed. Seems like RSB cannot liao gonna up lorry soon :P

wha only you can upgrade to Beckett meh? I cannot have new toys ah?..... :lol: For your info RSB is working fine only hand itchy to spend....... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Wow, tot u only blamin on driving lesson, frens no goin diving course with u, fish food not cooked coz tank haven cycle complete.....Now "Salt" also comes in :rolleyes::evil:

Think by the time she decide to move out of the Tub, its time to go to the airport hor. <_<:lol:

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

no other excuses to explain the delay lei...dare not tell you the authentic reason...otherwise you fell off your chair and start praying... :lol::lol::lol:

aiyoh...guys...this is AP's thread... :off::off:

Solie...sis... :P

• SRC Member
Oh if you wanna just get one pc then can go to those LFS with reliable stock and take your time to choose. You bulk order it's like LFS coming in the new stock cannot choose one. What happens if you get a pc that has an imperfection in the tail or fins or teardrop that you didn't like? Who's going to take that pc? I bet you won't want right? Same goes to the rest in the same bulk order.

Too troublesome at the end of the day.

aiyah....if bro.Patrick want to tompang I sure give him one that can feed what..... :lol: Will even train AT to jump loops like dolphin and pass to him...... :lol:

• SRC Member

Before you say this, you go check on one of the tank in LCK110. This tank has a big shoal of yellow tang it it. You'll see some dead YT, some get biten ones, they will die one by one and end up left with one or two :P

LFS don't really bother about tank conditions liao.... :P with a tank like mine I will train them not to have gang fights.... :P must have something spectacular lah otherwise always the same thing...... :lol:

wha only you can upgrade to Beckett meh? I cannot have new toys ah?..... :lol: For your info RSB is working fine only hand itchy to spend....... :rolleyes:

You are totally out of point already :P

I was not super die hard fan of my old skimmer ah. :D:D:D

You might still remember your comments abt your RSB. Thread close doesn't meant my memory is erased.

Just want to clarify if I got the wrong idea in case we get the misunderstand.

Do you mean that you foresee the RSB will work very well even with a big shoal of AT swimming in your "cube" but you wanna burn money.

Or you meant RSB is working well right now but you forsee that it cannot keep up when a big shoal of AT is swimming in your cube?

The last time you still want to prove to us that you can keep colorful SPS with loads of anthias and tangs with daily heavy feeding using the RSB. Seems like we've no chance to see it and you're no chance to proof your claim.

I was waiting for the results so I can tap from your success and I can dump the beckett and go with the RSB!!!

• SRC Member

You are totally out of point already :P

I was not super die hard fan of my old skimmer ah. :D:D:D

You might still remember your comments abt your RSB. Thread close doesn't meant my memory is erased.

Just want to clarify if I got the wrong idea in case we get the misunderstand.

Do you mean that you foresee the RSB will work very well even with a big shoal of AT swimming in your "cube" but you wanna burn money.

Or you meant RSB is working well right now but you forsee that it cannot keep up when a big shoal of AT is swimming in your cube?

The last time you still want to prove to us that you can keep colorful SPS with loads of anthias and tangs with daily heavy feeding using the RSB. Seems like we've no chance to see it and you're no chance to proof your claim.

I was waiting for the results so I can tap from your success and I can dump the beckett and go with the RSB!!!

aiyoh now cannot buy new toy liao...... :( pocket money kenna control..... :lol:

• SRC Member

I wonder who gave you the idea of Fiji water....... <_<:lol:

Aiyo...Fiji r well known for the prestine water condition there :P

Bet with those gadgets of urs and ur husbandary skills....sure no prob for u to obtain those water condition.

Buttttt....i cannot guarantee tat after many cans of beer, hooch, liqour....etc over at ur place when u invite us over for open house. U may find bits of chicken....etc and ur tank smell like phew coz we may ended up like Merlion. The only difference is tat Merlion can be found at the mouth of S. River but we at the top of ur tank :nuke: ...so u better cover ur tank up :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Your money, what you buy not my concern. I just wanna learn from you. Hiak.... no chance to see what you say come true. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

he...he...wether I keep an AT shoal or Valminggi shoal..... :lol: honestly you or any other reefer is not going to listen because everyone of us has our own unique way of maintaining our reef systems and I truly respect that..... :D

Even with the lousy RSB (which alot have been warned and approached not to buy) :fear: I sincerely have faith in that gadget...... :lol: but I also don't deny the prowess of H&S , EV and now the mighty Beckett......he..he

What I wanna know if RSB can work in my tank or not.

Cos see my beckett takes $28.8 to run every month while the RSB takes only abt 1/3 the cost. If I can maintain Fiji island water condition with the RSB of course I would dump my beckett and go with the RSB.

Oh well... seems like after these few post I know the answer already :P

• SRC Member

see boss says ahem.....because I hope this new thread doesn't go astray like the old one..... :lol:

if you believe in the beckett then by all means be happy with it....when we are into reefing it doesn't mean we have to be a flock of sheeps following a shepherd what works for you I am glad but what works for me you should be happy too..... :peace:

see boss says ahem.....because I hope this new thread doesn't go astray like the old one..... :lol:

if you believe in the beckett then by all means be happy with it....when we are into reefing it doesn't mean we have to be a flock of sheeps following a shepherd what works for you I am glad but what works for me you should be happy too..... :peace:

Yup... We have different view and method of upkeeping our tank...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Dun remind me of it... :cry2::cry2: It was happily eating and swimming ard... Both of them died overnite... Both of have mouth opened wide when they died... Other fishes no problems ler... ;)

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Hiak...... I don't believe in just one pc of equipment only. Not die hard fan.

I am always looking for ways and means to cut the running cost of my reef tank.

I understand that you are very happy with the RSB so I was very keen to find out if it will work for me or not after I heard you're going to keep a big shoal of AT. But then you seems to get the wrong idea and start talking abt stuffs like what you got $$$ to burn and it is not my business.

Remember when you posted about the bottled baterial that can reduce the NO3, althought from what I know of, the only function they serves in to help kickstart the cycling and I have never heard abt bottled batterial able to reduce NO3. Once you mentioned it I was quite keen and dig for more info which you were kind enough the share the info with me. However I understand that every tank is different so the same bottle of baterial might not help to reduce NO3 in my setup. But you don't have to worry too much, I will not blame you for that.

Like Big Boss says here, your advise must be backed up by facts so I am just looking for the facts only. But unfornately I could not find it for the case of the RSB :peace: :peace:

• SRC Member

aiyah....if bro.Patrick want to tompang I sure give him one that can feed what..... :lol: Will even train AT to jump loops like dolphin and pass to him...... :lol:

Thank you thank you... :thanks::thanks:

Since my tank cannot house an AT for at least another 2 months, I got a lot of time to wait for this tombang. hehehe

Since my tank cannot house an AT for at least another 2 months, I got a lot of time to wait for this tombang. hehehe

Partick,

two months might not be sufficient for the AT :P You've to make sure you have fiji water first.

I know some bro that tried even with the AT eating but it still report back.