AP's Cube

• SRC Member

indeed a love ly sight... will post pic of it later... in my thread.... I bought a crocea today also... ahaha... I'm looking for nice bubbles like yours leh...

wah... you tempt me... I wanna try a shoal of something also... a shoal of anthias? not so shiok.. a shoal of tangs nicer... argh.... think I better stick with anthias...

a shoal of YTs quite nice leh.... crap... need to start a FOWLR...

Live and Let Live

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

they live in loose shoals in the wild... if u keep one or two they will fight, but if you keep a shoal they confused liao. haha.. no lah.. they will shoal and not be bothered by teritorial disputes..

Live and Let Live

they live in loose shoals in the wild... if u keep one or two they will fight, but if you keep a shoal they confused liao. haha.. no lah.. they will shoal and not be bothered by teritorial disputes..

thats provided you have acres of space for them to graze. locked into a confined area, all animals show massive territorial disputes, regardless of fish or mammal.

Before you say this, you go check on one of the tank in LCK110. This tank has a big shoal of yellow tang it it. You'll see some dead YT, some get biten ones, they will die one by one and end up left with one or two :P

Oh if you wanna just get one pc then can go to those LFS with reliable stock and take your time to choose. You bulk order it's like LFS coming in the new stock cannot choose one. What happens if you get a pc that has an imperfection in the tail or fins or teardrop that you didn't like? Who's going to take that pc? I bet you won't want right? Same goes to the rest in the same bulk order.

Too troublesome at the end of the day.

• SRC Member
I fully agree. Don't want to waste any life.

U can get AP to teach u how to maintain Fiji water condition :P

Btw, AT cheapest i ever came across is $48.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Dunno lei till before this afternoon I thought can maintain Fiji water condition with RSB but then suddenly I heard 'new toy' already arrived and not yet installed. Seems like RSB cannot liao gonna up lorry soon :P

Must b lah....AP's hm full of secret gadgets wan. Tats y must go her place and chk it out after she have stock up. We can help her clear some drinks so tat they dun get expired :lol: , chicken wings (must b fresh) :P and chk out her secret equipment. :yeah:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Must b lah....AP's hm full of secret gadgets wan. Tats y must go her place and chk it out after she have stock up. We can help her clear some drinks so tat they dun get expired :lol: , chicken wings (must b fresh) :P and chk out her secret equipment. :yeah:

Ya lor go her house help her clear all the going to expired stuffs, drinks, food, corals, equipments, fish tank etc.

I think we need house mover liao :P

• SRC Member
I think this type of size is called a cuboid? :rolleyes:

And urs still a Tub iod :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

And urs still a Tub iod :evil:

ouch.....haha............... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I almost fell off the chair if I wasnt sitting on the floor....

• SRC Member

She is juz bz lah.

She got to go for Intensive driving lesson, diving lesson, make hm-cooked food for her fishes....where got time hor sis. :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
She is juz bz lah.

She got to go for Intensive driving lesson, diving lesson, make hm-cooked food for her fishes....where got time hor sis. :lol:

Oei...you took away my axe har? ;)

Anyway, me haven't even started diving...kanna 'aeroplaned' again by my gal pals... :(

And I will only make the food when my tank is into her second week of cycling... :P

Now...the eight character still short of one stroke... :( The SALT!!! No stock. Got to get from BO liao... B)