AP's Cube

• SRC Member
One big shoal???

How many dozens of AT or orange shoulder is that??? 2 or 3 ? wow sure very impressive. I think their poo also will flood and kill you :P

oh yes I just wondered abt the topic of this thread.

4ft cube? Thought that's supposed to be 4x4x4? Maybe this can only be considered as 1/2 cube :P

So it's a 4ft 1/2 cube tank lol.

pretty confident but I know the poo...poo will kill me.... :D thats why got hidden toy not yet deployed..... :fear:

width and length makes a cube unless one sees it a circle besides a square..... :P:lol:

4 X 4 X 4 you want to kill me ah?..... :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Sorry sis, don't know how to name this then.... may be call a 4ft 1/2 cube tank like what bro weileong suggested?

Or just call it 4ft square tank lah... hehehe

wha no name ah? :blink::lol: must be damn unique sia my tank.....but I hope it's still square right?..... :lol: square as in not in cube but square as in shape...... :lol: very confusing already...... :lol: if cube is square and my tank is not then must be very unique liao..... :lol:

AP, sqaure is okie because the base is 4x4 but a cube a 3D shape so it must be 4x4x4.

Like my 2ft cube it's called a cube because it is 2x2x2.

Wow you don't love your orange shoulders anymore? How come the sudden change of mine? heheh.

Hmm... hidden toy ah? Thought you push your old reliable workhorse RSB all the way? Let me guess... aquamedic skimmer ? Or deltec? Quick show us hor or you still waiting for delivery?

Hmm.... seems like many pple siao cube nowadays.

• SRC Member
AP, sqaure is okie because the base is 4x4 but a cube a 3D shape so it must be 4x4x4.

Like my 2ft cube it's called a cube because it is 2x2x2.

Wow you don't love your orange shoulders anymore? How come the sudden change of mine? heheh.

Hmm... hidden toy ah? Thought you push your old reliable workhorse RSB all the way? Let me guess... aquamedic skimmer ? Or deltec? Quick show us hor or you still waiting for delivery?

Hmm.... seems like many pple siao cube nowadays.

Ok square tank can..... :lol:

Orange shoulder only 3 inside tank liao so if can catch good but if cannot then add with the AT shoal.... :lol:

Hidden toy waiting for delivery but only if I decide wether to go ahead or not..... :P RSB can handle but itchy to follow others..... :P RSB inside very hard to reach everytime bang my head.... :pinch: so now getting some modifications done.

Ok square tank can..... 

Orange shoulder only 3 inside tank liao so if can catch good but if cannot then add with the AT shoal.... 

Hidden toy waiting for delivery but only if I decide wether to go ahead or not.....  RSB can handle but itchy to follow others.....  RSB inside very hard to reach everytime bang my head....  so now getting some modifications done. 

First time I heard of square tank cos technically speaking a tank is also a 3D object so the size description must also be 3D :P Maybe you can call it

AP's 240 gallon SPS reef with big shoal of AT + 3 orange shoulder tank.

Long and impressive eh?

Wow all AT then all dark dark and even if got gang fight also wack until dunno who's who :evil:

If still deciding to go ahead or not then cannot be considered hidden toy already. Hidden toy means buy already and still waiting to install or installed and running but hide from others :P

Cannot reach RSB then just modify and install a drain tube from the collection cup. Is this the mod you're going to do it?

If still can support then continue to use. Save the $$$ on the chio chio LS better.

• SRC Member

First time I heard of square tank cos technically speaking a tank is also a 3D object so the size description must also be 3D :P Maybe you can call it

AP's 240 gallon SPS reef with big shoal of AT + 3 orange shoulder tank.

Long and impressive eh?

Wow all AT then all dark dark and even if got gang fight also wack until dunno who's who :evil:

If still deciding to go ahead or not then cannot be considered hidden toy already. Hidden toy means buy already and still waiting to install or installed and running but hide from others :P

Cannot reach RSB then just modify and install a drain tube from the collection cup. Is this the mod you're going to do it?

If still can support then continue to use. Save the $$$ on the chio chio LS better.

ok my unique square reef....he..he...

hidden toy actually here liao but can return if given the choice..... :P one more toy on the way also..... :lol:

no not that modification but some area of my cabinet need to be put under a saw....not affecting the beams though just from the side so can run the piping through but new toy also going to cost money liao..... :P

• SRC Member

Wow... I know the cheapest AT is around $85 and the most expensive is around $140 from CF. If buy a shoal is going to cost a bomb man.

If I have a choice, I rather buy a shoal of yellow tang or purple tang. More colorful and cheaper.

• SRC Member
wow so many toy har? good luck good luck.

When you get your big shoal of AT remember to show us the photo.

I think it's gonna take sometime to get that big shoal of AT as usually they don't bring in too many pcs at one time unless you special order.

yeah lor brother weileong but my supplier can get a special price for me if I want a shoal.

can will post pic. when the shoal arrives.... :D

aiyoh spend alot already liao...reaching dunno how much sia.... :P

• SRC Member
Wow... I know the cheapest AT is around $85 and the most expensive is around $140 from CF. If buy a shoal is going to cost a bomb man.

If I have a choice, I rather buy a shoal of yellow tang or purple tang. More colorful and cheaper.

Yellow tang too common liao and heard the Purple carnivorous wait attack the intended clams I intend to buy....he..he

• SRC Member

wahahhahah I support you!! go get a shoal!! haha 10 ATs also nice!!! wah your corals all so chio... making me salivate leh... nice bubble you have there... just bought a teeny weeny catseye bubble... not like yours so big... how much u buy huh? my teeny weeny one already around 30... sianz.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wahahhahah I support you!! go get a shoal!! haha 10 ATs also nice!!! wah your corals all so chio... making me salivate leh... nice bubble you have there... just bought a teeny weeny catseye bubble... not like yours so big... how much u buy huh? my teeny weeny one already around 30... sianz.

he....he...thanks bro.Raymond but I see my Lps not in full bloom yet as they are getting use to the MH.....the green bubble was about $60.00 liao from my local dealer across the street but now they don't carry anymore..... :(

post pic leh Raymond.... :yeah:

• SRC Member

AP Sis,

If you can get special bulk order price for AT, why don't you do a bulk order and we can all sign up and buy 1 or 2 from you? Deal? hehehe

Mine must make sure can eat one hor.... thanks.

Bulk Order for AT

============

1. Patrick123