Sawadeekup...Pics of Chatuchak Pet & Flower Market

kschew1498

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hmm looking at the left side of the gal..

got 3 hand.. and one hand is at her bre**t... hmm.. wondering wondering..

hahahaha....Alan...you very sharp huh....hahaha :lol:

My Mdm also ask me what I was doing..... :fear: ......I told her I was innocent....."she" put my hand there!!!! :lol::lol:

Then......my Mdm ask me how does it feel...wahahahahaha :lol::lol:

PM me and I will tell you how I felt!! :evil:

• SRC Member
Wah...I remember the "girl" in the gold dress, she used to be the star of the show when i went there in 1993! Surprised "she" is still there, looked much better before.... good pics and thanks for sharing.

My pleasure.... ;)

• SRC Member

By the way if you guys go to Pattaya.....you need to go see this show....or should I say "Thail" play.....its called ALANGKARN........

Its traditional Thail dancing with a theme.....about the sun god, moon god the 9 planets god, civilisation, Thail internal war, acceptance of international trade.....they even have big and small elephant performing, fireworks, dancers being hanged up about 4-5 storey high in the theatre.

Its a bit expensive.....1200 & 1400 (VIP) baht but is inclusive of a buffet dinner. The show is about 2hours. Too bad, they do not allow photo taking during the show!

We took the VIP package and we were sitting right in front of the theatre! Shiok manz.....because the dancers and the small elephants parade pass us before proceeding to the stage. Its was very grand! :yeah:

I really recommend you guys to visit this Thail performance when you are in Pattaya. Its pretty new...only opened this Feburary. ;)

PS: the theatre is actually at the back of this man made mountain!

post-11-1086765949.jpg

• SRC Member
wah.... u touched "her" silicone?? :lol:

Wahahaha..... :lol:

Must pay money one hor....hahahaha :lol: ....for the photo taking la.....dont think otherwise!! :angel:

Wahahaha..... :lol:

Must pay money one hor....hahahaha :lol: ....for the photo taking la.....dont think otherwise!! :angel:

Oh my Gawd !! you want to touch silicon I am sure your 5 footer at home got plenty at the edges to touch rite ? free wan somemore !! ke ke ke.. :lol:

I prefer the real thing !! - Coke !! :lol:

• SRC Member
I c your enjoy yourself veri much..

my kind of guy...haha..!!

I din really have a chance to jalan chatuchak last I visited

BKK.. got any nice stuffs to buy for marine..?

Sigh!....nothing much la......bought only this.....the black long long one that direct the flow shown in the pic....what do you call that huh??

Quite cheap.....160baht for a very long one....almost 1 feet plus. :lol:

post-11-1086884233.jpg

• SRC Member

Sigh!....nothing much la......bought only this.....the black long long one that direct the flow shown in the pic....what do you call that huh??

Quite cheap.....160baht for a very long one....almost 1 feet plus. :lol:

locline. :)

I paid 20 bucks for them here... :angry:

• SRC Member

locline. :)

I paid 20 bucks for them here... :angry:

Oppsss...... :paiseh:

Actually Pet Mart only sell $8 only.......I bought mine previously there and was surprise to see some LFS selling so expensive!!!

• SRC Member
kekekeke.. :lol:

"Brotherhood" of kschew1498 hahhahahaha

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread