Sawadeekup...Pics of Chatuchak Pet & Flower Market

kschew1498

• SRC Member

Hi Reefers

Just got back from Thailand yesterday.....really enjoy the golf games....night clubbing.....foods.....sun.....and the hospitality of Thails! :lol:

Will be posting some pics. of Chatuchak Pet and Flower Market......quite disappointed.....only sighted 5-6 marine LFS......mostly selling fishes.......however they sell some exotic reptiles......and mammels. :P

Equipments are expensive......a Haliea 1 HP chiller cost 33,000 Baht... :(

Enjoy the pics......

Will also be featuring Pattaya Underwater World! :lol: Stay Tune!

post-11-1086667681.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hehehe....I think the reptile they are selling is much more interesting..... :lol:

This shop forbid people from taking photo and video (sticker in front of the shop) but I manage to take some......kekeke....because I told them I am from Singapore and had never seen these before......hehehe....what a stupid excuse to take pics....hahaha :lol:

Enjoy..... ;)

post-11-1086668596.jpg

• SRC Member
:wub: woo.. love the burmese python...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

:fear::ph34r::fear: .......the one in the mineral water bottle is a Centipede..... :evil:

They even sell big hairy hairy spider.....but couldnt get a good shot.....what do you call that huh..... :huh:

post-11-1086669968.jpg

• SRC Member

A squirral...... :shock::blink: ....isnt she looks cute.... :wub:

Thats' all folks......time for my appointment......will post more on Pattaya Underwater World.....kekeke :lol: ....Stay Tune for Nelson Thailand Escapade!!!!......

(ooppss....wrong description :paiseh: ....hahaha :lol::lol: )

post-11-1086670214.jpg