Progress of Terryz_'s 2ft Nano Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm..well done weileong on following your own instinct instead of other ppl's advice. Not so sure about the aquamedic needle wheel and ocean runner...but I know that the PO4 filter is not so effective. Sometimes brands don't mean everything. :upsidedown:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I've certain reasons not to go with the aquamedic's range of products. Yes I do agree with the needle wheel uses lesser electricity to run compared to the becketts. However before a purchase is made some detailed studies had been made before a decision is made.

Another point I missed out is that aquamart is the distributor for aquamedic products and yes I do agree that they have a shop here and spares can come by immediately. Where as regarding the advise of other shops/supplier not able to provide any immediate spares when you need it is not true. For example Barr Aquatic where Mike young have the spare parts avaliable, Joe_P can fix whatever problem you have with his range of product immediately. Since this issue of me not having common sense & being lazy has been bought up so I shall release more details :P

Now do we still need to probe further?

• SRC Member

Hey woman you have not had enough is it?

With your 20 yrs experience you do not know that draining out 50% of the water of the main tank and stopping water circulation plus leaving the SPS exposed to the air will stress the SPS and the fishes? This sounds like your 20yrs has been keeping logkang fish only. Somemore the method he suggested might not work in the first place.

This is not a matter of laziness but common sense. I do not want to drag your supplier or rather co-ordinator into this argument but you choose to do so. You like to drag everyone into this do you?

Like you said in my thread all is a joke, if you take it as an insult then do not try. Let me repeat it again do not try. If you won't be able to take it and wants to drag in your husband. How abt your other 2 friends and your daughter? You want to drag them in you? Why don't you go complain to the mods and administrator and drag them in as well?

what a shame.....tsk....tsk... :P Terryz very sorry about all of this happening in your thread because intitally I came here to discuss with bubble about the SPS shipment but was invaded with sarcastic comments for nothing in the begining. :blink:

seems I can't converse to the people I know without being interrupted for some reason....... :angry:

You have nothing better to do other than to do personal attacks.

Even other pple that go there to buy SPS also get insulted by your names calling. I have to admit you are very good in that. Hey do you know the LFS has no place for an auntie to be there on SPS shipment day. You think you're buying veg at the wet market?

If you can't prove your point at all then don't try to bring some invalid points in the first place.

Terry I am sorry about this but the wrong info has to be corrected.

• SRC Member

alright everyone can see who the :evil: person that has not given up.....seems Old Ah Pek still wants to fight because he was wants to be a hero and protect all his frens....I didn't even mention any names so why are you so guilty unless you were one of the hoggers.....so stupid....very stupid of you..... :P

LFS not for me? Who are you to ban me from going you silly old fart!!!! aks you to talk to my husband scared right? ha...ha.... :sick:

I didn't say that the LFS is not for you. I said that LFS has no place for an auntie to be there on SPS shipment day who thinks that she is buying veg at the wet market !!!

Get the facts right.

You didn't mention the names because you don't even know who are choosing the SPS there!

From the start you just go ahead and called 3 respected reefers some nasty names. Just because they reach the place earlier and did not give you red carpet treatment.

You have to see who that didn't want to give up in the first place. Did you try to drag in your "my supplier" when I said we take one step back and forget abt the incident but you just try to drag him in. Should he get involved in the first place? Now can you explain what you meant by good advise that he has given?? I've list down all the advise that he has given and explained why I did not follow it. Like having a Ref in the sump and use macro algae? Do you need to me to dig out your comments regarding having macro algae in the sump?

• SRC Member

blah...blah.... you seem worse then me and want to call me auntie somemore.....don't need to explain to a low life like you..... :P if you want to be the knight in shinning armour and protect yourself and your frens go ahead....because I don't see anyone else making a huge noise except you so that only = to guilty conscience for all I know...ha...ha

• SRC Member
I wonder who made the most noise in the first place????

You just remember one point, you started the names calling and personal insults first so when the thing finally bounced back to you don't be a cry baby.

thats why I was saying there were 3 people hogging the tub but it seems to me you answered that question already....next time be a man come forth....don't go around beating about the bush....no harm in saying "yes I was one of them" can I throw you in jail for that?......really....honestly....I don't know what you intend to prove here.... :pinch:

Anyway I alerted the moderators already enough is enough

Terryz. This will be my only post here, regardless of any comments to it.

Apologies for posting here.

Dear Reefers,

Just to share something as thread going off a little.

The first time I am able to be in the LFS early, so this is what I saw:

1) I was there when there were a few reefers were choosing acros.

Yes. some people were engrossed in choosing the acros. There were no serious hogging as there were a few guys and 2 couples choosing as well.

People just moved ard and pick up selected pieces to examine them. Some choose to bring the acros to the foam boxes to examine while others decide to stay at the tubs to exmine there. Didnt see any happiness as quite a lot of people were discussing and chatting happily.

2) Weileong was not there while I was there when a few pple were choosing the acros.

3) I think it maybe the over-enthusiasm by some reefers there which might have unintentionally caused this unhappiness, but they were very friendly. Maybe the situation could be avoided if they were told 'excuse me, may I join in'.

I tried to ask whether what they think about the pieces, they were very helpful and provided good tips on selecting the right pieces. No hostility.

I was told before there were aggressive choosing when shipment arrived in the past...but that day, what I saw was not the case. That's why danano was quite surprised when he heard me mentioning that I heard some reefers are very aggressive...guess its just rumours.

Anyway, as DA has said, many solid acros coming soon....maybe next time we can do it in a way where everyone gets their chance of choosing.

oh ya...I received a couple of pms about the kawabanga issue...I guess the guys are a little amused to be called that...only means one thing..got to hit the gym :lol:

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO OTHER PEOPLE'S THREAD!! :angry:

WL & AP.... you two need some time out!!!! <_<

You two are banned from addressing each other directly or indirectly in this forum. Its not nice for the whole world to see the way you two are bickering and insulting each other and you're ruining the atmosphere of SRC.

If need be, you two can carry out your war of words via PM.

If you forget the Golden Rules of Good Conduct... let me remind you that it STILL exists.

NO MORE of this or the Mods & I will be forced to suspend your account for a week for you two to cool off. :(

I'm serious. :angry:

SRC needs peace NOT war.

AT