Progress of Terryz_'s 2ft Nano Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Oh so you're the old rotten apple that got left on the shelf toooooo long until it turn so sour that you drink vingear everyday hor? Own thread get close so lost home no place to go. Kanna roam ard in the streets.

I buy ugly fish nevermind because they can never be as ugly as you.

What happened today is indeed not typical Singaporean for you, you expect the red carpet treatment for you. You wait long long okie that will never happen. I already got a few PM from other reefers here to leave with you some diginity so I shall not reply further. Next time use your brains......

ha...ha....so what you don't own all the LFS....

think only you got pm from reefers ah....think twice lor.... :sick:

nobody ask you to reply to all of this so you're burying your own self I see...maybe you'd like to talk to my husband then lets see how brave you'll be come.......after what you said...... :P

Get your facts right okie. We always look for the best way to get things done. If it was possible to do it without draining out the water then that is the way to do it.

When someone propose a solution that involves draining out the water in the main tank as that would stress the LS you would of course question if it is possible to do it w/o having to drain the water out?

The same person also suggested to add bioballs to counter NO2????

At the end of the day I still did it without having to drain any single drop of water from the main tank. So who's IQ higher????? I guess my new supplier has higher IQ then.

Seems like give you some face but you refused to take it.... hiak......

nobody ask you to reply to all of this so you're burying your own self I see...maybe you'd like to talk to my husband then lets see how brave you'll be come.......after what you said...... :P

Wow now bring out husband to threaten me :P I scared I very scared. Why don't you dial 999 or make a police report?

• SRC Member

:(:(:(

pls...fellow reefers...it's not worth spending your time 'bickering' and giving SRC some bad vibes here... <_<

It has already got enough of its own liao... ;)

go check out what other forums said about here... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Wow now bring out husband to threaten me :P I scared I very scared. Why don't you dial 999 or make a police report?

not threaten....but man to man....then tell him how you say I work CV and redlightdistrict.....like to" tok-tok" right.....then talk

ok backing off don't want to stress anymore liao....time to..... :snore:

Weileong..... :peace: enough is enough

lol..... you know how it all started since yesterday..... if you like to joke and end up you cannot take the same type of joke then pls refrain from that type of joke.

Oh btw got time pls let your "supplier" know that it is not necessary to drain out the water from the main tank and it's still possible to fit in center beam. Also ask him not to ask pple to use bioballs in sump ah :P

Use a car jack will do the trick. If one if not sufficient can use two or even three.

post-34-1088557914.jpg

Let there be peace :peace: ... There must be some misunderstanding between the two of you... Maybe can sort it out when the two of you meet... :peace:

*Mod, Can delete the previous posts if you feel that they are inappropriate... I dun mind...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

As I understood previously that SG Reef was kinda good with all sorts of real hobbyist around helping each other and was told latter (that about 1/2 year back then) that it is not what it is used to be and guess that its true today?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

sigh... :cry::(:sick:

See what the Big Kahuna got to say... ;)

Let's sing this song and reminisce over the good old days...

Once upon a time in SRC forum...

where we used to share a tip or two...

Remember how we laugh over jokes...

And say the things that we should say........

Those were the days...my friends...

We laughed and joked all through...

Those were the days...oh yes...those were the days...

We see the comraderie...

we see the benevolence...

those were the days...

oh yes those were the days...:cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member
lol..... you know how it all started since yesterday..... if you like to joke and end up you cannot take the same type of joke then pls refrain from that type of joke.

Oh btw got time pls let your "supplier" know that it is not necessary to drain out the water from the main tank and it's still possible to fit in center beam. Also ask him not to ask pple to use bioballs in sump ah :P

Use a car jack will do the trick. If one if not sufficient can use two or even three.

post-34-1088557914.jpg

well it's a matter of common sense or laziness that mounts up too.... :P

unfortunately you chose both so that explains alot already.... :P

I can go on for many days arguing question is can you take the heat.... :lol: I think your insults are more serious then mine so don't prove to be a gentleman , it shows your I/Q rate doesn't go very far....if you enjoy disgracing women I already told you to speak with my husband unless that is you're still wearing the pants around.... :P

From what I gathered "my supplier" as what you called him to be , did give some useful advise but unfortunately for someone like you......who simply knows the reefing world like what now....? days...weeks....months? Ha..ha...go figure

nvm lah... you all just stop replying den everything will be solve ;););) (a not so happy person will usually see the other party's post as a insult, threat or fight back)

so chill bros... many sps shipment are on their way, there will be something for everyone... How i wish you guys were so sps and coral crazy last time, den all lfs owner will always bring in nice stuffs non- stop :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
nvm lah... you all just stop replying den everything will be solve ;););) (a not so happy person will usually see the other party's post as a insult, threat or fight back)

so chill bros... many sps shipment are on their way, there will be something for everyone... How i wish you guys were so sps and coral crazy last time, den all lfs owner will always bring in nice stuffs non- stop :lol::lol::lol:

aiyah...wasted lah....how nice hor.... :D

that time sure can get all the chio ones.... :whistle no need tu rush until like carzy

post-34-1088557914.jpg

well it's a matter of common sense or laziness that mounts up too.... :P

unfortunately you chose both so that explains alot already.... :P

I can go on for many days arguing question is can you take the heat.... :lol: I think your insults are more serious then mine so don't prove to be a gentleman , it shows your I/Q rate doesn't go very far....if you enjoy disgracing women I already told you to speak with my husband unless that is you're still wearing the pants around.... :P

From what I gathered "my supplier" as what you called him to be , did give some useful advise but unfortunately for someone like you......who simply knows the reefing world like what now....? days...weeks....months? Ha..ha...go figure

Hey woman you have not had enough is it?

With your 20 yrs experience you do not know that draining out 50% of the water of the main tank and stopping water circulation plus leaving the SPS exposed to the air will stress the SPS and the fishes? This sounds like your 20yrs has been keeping logkang fish only. Somemore the method he suggested might not work in the first place.

This is not a matter of laziness but common sense. I do not want to drag your supplier or rather co-ordinator into this argument but you choose to do so. You like to drag everyone into this do you?

Like you said in my thread all is a joke, if you take it as an insult then do not try. Let me repeat it again do not try. If you won't be able to take it and wants to drag in your husband. How abt your other 2 friends and your daughter? You want to drag them in you? Why don't you go complain to the mods and administrator and drag them in as well?

I have enough liao and backed off but she came back again and starts her insults again. Worst of all trying to drag her supplier in. I wonder who starts to talk abt that supplier.

For example when he knows I bought the BARR dual beckett, he suggested I should go with the aquamedic needle wheel. If I want needle wheel I would have gone with bubble king.

Return pump, he suggested going with Ocean runner, I eventually went with the red dragon, so I followed the wrong advise?

Fluidized reactor aquamedic do not have any and I was advised to go with their PO4 filter, which works basically like a canister filter. So canister filter is superior to fludized reactor?

So the "other advise" is all related to choice of equipments. By not following the advise to get these equipments which is basically aquamedic's range , does it meant I've no common sense or lazy?

I need to explain and let the truth see the lights.

I have enough liao and backed off but she came back again and starts her insults again. Worst of all trying to drag her supplier in. I wonder who starts to talk abt that supplier.

For example when he knows I bought the BARR dual beckett, he suggested I should go with the aquamedic needle wheel. If I want needle wheel I would have gone with bubble king.

Return pump, he suggested going with Ocean runner, I eventually went with red dragon, so I followed the wrong advise?

Fluidized reactor aquamedic do not have any and I was advised to go with their PO4 filter, which works basically like a canister filter. So canister filter is superior to fludized reactor?

So the "other advise" is all related to choice of equipments. By not following the advise to get these equipments, does it meant I've no common sense or lazy?

I need to explain and let the truth see the lights.

Relax lah bro....... cheer up ;);););) just forget this episode and everyone still can be frens