Progress of Terryz_'s 2ft Nano Tank

Terryz_

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

close liao brother bubble.....where have you been....he..he

115 pages already....Tanzy said must close..... ;)

i have been shoping the entire of sg :P nw when i gor to bed my new toy give moonlight somemore :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

sis so nw what shoal of tang u putting in? ;)

u kena bully???? hmm u havent put any new coral in yet right? :P

• SRC Member
new corl ah? Today snatch and run some nice SPS....muwhahahaha

you notice nobody showing off their SPS or talking about it?

Yesterday got three "kawabanga" blocking the centre tub very sian cannot choose also.

hah what happen???? adults fighting over sps like kids fighting over toys :blink: must snatch and run somemore ar? :o die liddet... i dun think i wana get into the sps frenzy.... maybe get frags from reefers when im ready :upsidedown:

sis go full fleged sps and can tompang ur open brains in my tank :P muahahahaha

• SRC Member

terrible behaviour yesterday afternoon....I don't know what happened....I just bought a few and left....reach early also no use.... <_<

just refused to budge from the centre tub.....expect the typical Singaporean....muwahahahahaha...... :P

If I ever go full fledge....I think wait long...long...ah

At the rate they flock to choose (like the Serengetti) no chance at all.... :P

My tank will be completed in 2008 like that..... :lol:

ok thanks....post pick for me later.... :bow:

• SRC Member
terrible behaviour yesterday afternoon....I don't know what happened....I just bought a few and left....reach early also no use.... <_<

just refused to budge from the centre tub.....expect the typical Singaporean....muwahahahahaha...... :P

If I ever go full fledge....I think wait long...long...ah

At the rate they flock to choose (like the Serengetti) no chance at all.... :P

aiyo... that bad :shock: maybe next time u should carry a mocha iceblend and purposely spill it at those hogging the tub. :evil: then at least u got chance :whistle:whistle:whistle

• SRC Member
he..he..wha liew....Ice Mocha ah? Wasted throw like that....muwhahahaha

got Red Ants better...... :lol:

Yeah lor the scene was terrible.....if you think about going SPS better be careful...be prepared to wait long..long otherwise kenna stampede in the African plains.... :lol:

it cant be tt bad....but if it was hot pink pratas and super red meat corals i will purposely push and shuve everyone to get the piece... i mean really super pink ones :evil: to me coloured sticks mean nothing :P

i want the pink prata tt look like paddel pop ice-cream in irwana's display tank :evil::lol::lol::lol: muahahahahahha

• SRC Member
AP, aiya by now you should realise how aggressive pple can get when it comes to "RARE" stuffs. That is if you still have not realise it. Sometimes fast is not good enuff, you need to more aggressive. That is why until now I still only have those brown out pcs :P

i tot she only had one colony which was brown :blink: but it has great polys extention :rolleyes: .... but the crab hiding it there so :wub::wub::wub:

• SRC Member
She has 4-5 colonies if I remember correct :P

You loved SPS crabs? I got so many different colors one. Orange, white with black band, black with white band etc etc lol.

yup ard there but i remember correctly one one was brown ;) aniwaes it was the behaviour of the crab that was cute :P like playing peek a boo :lol::lol::lol:

sis dun b a porcupine fish... be a trigger and bite them :evil:

• SRC Member

i tot she only had one colony which was brown :blink: but it has great polys extention :rolleyes: .... but the crab hiding it there so :wub::wub::wub:

today got 3 chio ones.....*slurp*....my brown out one coloring up sia....very happy liao bubble.... ;)

todays total colony count is 8 already.... todays , got chio trapezia crabs inside also.... B)

• SRC Member

today got 3 chio ones.....*slurp*....my brown out one coloring up sia....very happy liao bubble.... ;)

todays one also got chio trapezia crabs inside also.... B)

hmm realised something... the only sps related thing i like are the crabs :lol::lol::lol:

sis i was at eaquarist just nw and saw a crap hosting their pink tip plate :yeah: nw im starting to regret nt buying the one at reefworld 2weeks back <_<

bro weilong got orange one? :blink: .......orange :yeah:

imagine a red one... like kena boiled :lol:

Sometimes the situation is a bit messy cos new shipment arrive but don't expect red carpet treatment :P

If like that might as well pay the shop $20K and book the whole shipment then you see if you get the SPS delivered directly to your home? Can't do that right then don't complain :P

• SRC Member
crab hosting plate ah? Interesting sia.....

yeah my colony today got 2 orange ones sia...nearly "gapek" my fingers...aiyah!

now you going to set up your reef tank can buy leh.... :eyebrow:

no sps one lah :P i saw something orange tt is dam nice to me but keeping my mouth shut and c if i can come down there tml and buy iy :D also hoping no1 c it :erm:

orange common :blink:

• SRC Member
Sometimes the situation is a bit messy cos new shipment arrive but don't expect red carpet treatment :P

If like that might as well pay the shop $20K and book the whole shipment then you see if you get the SPS delivered directly to your home? Can't do that right then don't complain :P

20K.... :blink: you crazy or what? Today still think Saturday night ah? You work too much liao must take vacation and away from all your toys....muwhahahaha

you can afford lah together with your partner in crime..... :P:lol:

I think you must be one of the kawabanga to hog the tub thats why guilty right?..... :P

anyway....wether I complain or not I don't think your LFS right?....muwhahahaha

for your info I already ordered some stuff :P

Excuse me hor w/o getting the facts don't come accuse that anyone is hogging the tub. What do you expect everyone where to do? Once you arrive you should shout out loud and declare that big lau auntie AP is here, all stay away, lay a red carpet for you so you can slowly take your time to walk up to the center tub and pick the few pcs you like.

I am surprised why you're here surfing the forum, aren't you working in CV now? Oppsss maybe too old liao stand at rd side also nobody wants..... :evil:

Aiyo.... that day I heard that AVA has torn down some doggie den and now some doggies has no more home, roaming the streets, making hell a lot of noise.... surely you're not one of those doggie hor?

What happened today everyone there can see. This is your first time buying SPS har? what happened to your previous 6ft? Maybe in your dreams. Fishes all transfer to FOWLR? More likely all up lorry..... wanna prove me wrong? Go take a photo now :P:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

Go ahead and order lor.... get what you want lar if not you will just keep on complain and complaining non-stop :P

• SRC Member

Aiyoh...you want to let everyone know you sour old ah-pek ah?

You already buy rare ugly fish not enough ah?..... :P

At least I don't work the Geylang district......muwhahahahahaha

What happened today is typical Singaporean but I never asked you be "braveheart" or add your 2 cents worth......... :P

I think the pot is calling the kettle black here....only bubble has been to my home so he knows... :P

what for post picture when theres a low life to degrade it..... I suggest just keep dreaming because you're never going to see my tank again....muwahahahaha

why you never tell everyone how your tank "bengkok" and you ask a supplier mend it but don't want to take out the water.... :erm: little sense that makes right? I/Q......?

Oh so you're the old rotten apple that got left on the shelf toooooo long until it turn so sour that you drink vingear everyday hor? Own thread get close so lost home no place to go. Kanna roam ard in the streets.

I buy ugly fish nevermind because they can never be as ugly as you.

What happened today is indeed not typical Singaporean for you, you expect the red carpet treatment for you. You wait long long okie that will never happen. I already got a few PM from other reefers here to leave with you some diginity so I shall not reply further. Next time use your brains......