Garage Sale Update

• SRC Member

Sold all my LiveRocks, snails... Telefunken TV, gave away the carpet...

Now I am left with the following stuff to clear.... pls ignore earlier posted pricing...

Interested pls give me a call at 90034226....

Note: Sand + Light has been reserved....

Also, there are 4 fishes up for adoption (free)... one domino damsel, one four-striped damsel, one false clown & one jewel damsel...

• SRC Member

Selling the Coralvite at $30.... The rest of the stuff in the picture given free if u buy the coralvite... (I bought the coralvite for $40 and it is hardly used)...

post-10-1086611530.jpg

• SRC Member

Kenner X-Wing Fighter.... still in a box... no missing parts... now $80

I will throw in the 1978 Han Solo Gun for free...

post-10-1086611622.jpg

• SRC Member

Coral at $10....

NOTE: Melvin, awaiting your call... if you dun wan this... I have to release this to someone else on a first-come-first-served basis... I can't wait cause I have to shift out pretty soon.

post-10-1086612014.jpg

• SRC Member

My sister's blue cupboard... brand new at less than 6 months.... bought at around $300.. now clearing for $150.... really cute... gotta clear cause my mum is shifting to her house and they buying a bigger cupboard for her....

post-10-1086612189.jpg

• SRC Member

My sis's Solid Wood Book Cabinet.... Selling at $150... Brand New bought at $300 and less than 6 months... clearing space at my sis place for my mum also...

post-10-1086612275.jpg

• SRC Member

Coral and Weipro 2011 given away FREE to tropic....

This is my style.

If u push ur luck and even want to bargain and bargain very hard even just to save a $2 discount, u get nothing... u noe who u are :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sell Weipro for $10??? Crazy... I rather give it away free... but not to you... :P

• SRC Member

This is the LEGO millenium falcon... no missing parts... instructon booklet and box still there...

retail price is $250.... now with ROTF x-wing + 1978 collector item han solo gun...

ALL FOR ONLY $150....

post-10-1086836774.jpg

• SRC Member
Coral and Weipro 2011 given away FREE to tropic....

This is my style.

If u push ur luck and even want to bargain and bargain very hard even just to save a $2 discount, u get nothing... u noe who u are  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Sell Weipro for $10??? Crazy... I rather give it away free... but not to you...  :P

:lol: yeah agree :rolleyes:

SBS_Transit

Sell Weipro for $10??? Crazy... I rather give it away free... but not to you... :P

The even worst part that I encounter is I going to give away one SPS frag after must pestering by someone and when I called him up to come collect, I get "xuck" by him somemore saying he got no time need to go back camp BUT he's on the way to another reefer's place to buy to get him to sell him another SPS frag.

Then now he pestering me and got the cheek to tell me that thought he asked me to reserved for him.

Really want to pengz liao. Freebies are always no good, those cannot get ones then treat like treasure.

• SRC Member
but...but...BUT ITS A VINTAGE KENNER ISSUED X-WING!

No lah... not vintage.. this one is from Power Of The Force... it is from the late 90s... but hard to find liao....