any1 from the police force?

ReDDeviLs

• SRC Member
signing on.. want to have some feedbacks from those who have joined.

NS cant chose 1 right? they just throw u to army or police right.

NS cannot choose. ;) Feedback on where to go after BPT?

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Supporter

want to know about the training and the treatment given..

on the web,it seems very attractive..with previledges on medical stuffs..chalets..

salary wise also quite good..

wonder if theres complains and regrets from people who sign on.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

k.. it will be alot more easier than army.

more relax n nite off..

there will be shift work, n depends on after your training which unit u go. I got frens kenna his place neighbourhood polis post, shiok..

another one HQ one, catch theives n robbers.

got nite shift to work, so weekend burnt is common. also sometimes

operation burnt midnight oil. also once awhile got CPIB ppl tail. Go

makan must always pay..

best part is SOC runs with handgun I hear.. haha..

Teh neh neh..... teh neh neh... teh neh neh..... *SWAT theme song* - not Bwilly's favourite activity lah... ;)

Wanna join the Tactical Team? ;)

• SRC Member

U got to pass a ippt test before u can join, every day got to do alot of running, class room lesson , unarmcombat (TKD) and shooting. If u love this job should not be a ploblem but got to be fit. I love this job but i give up bcos i got a better offer outside .:)But the food there worse than army , Everyday u get to eat the fried yellow fish and no pork.One thing good every wed got night off.

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

U got to pass a ippt test before u can join, every day got to do alot of running, class room lesson , unarmcombat (TKD) and shooting. If u love this job should not be a ploblem but got to be fit. I love this job but i give up bcos i got a better offer outside .:)But the food there worse than army , Everyday u get to eat the fried yellow fish and no pork.One thing good every wed got night off.

ya.. nite off during training.

Army where got nite off..

fit? not as fit as army training..

my fren join polis balloon to more rounder..

I improve from fail to gold category during NS.

• SRC Member

spf training is much better than army.....but i prefer army....ns time everynight got nights off but go back to sleep, no stayout....

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

You want to join SPF? consider first. It's not easy money to earn tho. There's a bond you need to sign. First, you got to go through 6 mths of boredom in Police Academy. The food there is not that fantastic. After you finally get out of that place, high chance of you going into patrol team. Then from there on, your live will really change. Cause you will be doing shift work( 4 day shift). And you really gotta switch you bio clock to ta han the 12 hours of shift work (esp over night). Most of your public hols wont be free any more. you just gotta do deployments. While the rest are enjoying, you are working.

But first of all, you signing on with Uni cert or not?

• SRC Member
You want to join SPF? consider first. It's not easy money to earn tho. There's a bond you need to sign. First, you got to go through 6 mths of boredom in Police Academy. The food there is not that fantastic. After you finally get out of that place, high chance of you going into patrol team. Then from there on, your live will really change. Cause you will be doing shift work( 4 day shift). And you really gotta switch you bio clock to ta han the 12 hours of shift work (esp over night). Most of your public hols wont be free any more. you just gotta do deployments. While the rest are enjoying, you are working.

But first of all, you signing on with Uni cert or not?

Hi pangz,

Is it bad??...heard the food from the place is catered by CIAS caterers. Sounds pro The 4days shift as in how does it work?....4 consecutive days working morning?? AND i heard it is a must to go to patrol team first no matter where u are posted to. Not quite sure about it...can advise?

Anyway u from the force?

• SRC Member
There's a bond you need to sign.

Its a 2yr bond :sick:

First, you got to go through 6 mths of boredom in Police Academy.

6mth only wat....imagine 9mth leh. :pinch:

The food there is not that fantastic.

Of coz..nuthin beats the food outside :lol:

After you finally get out of that place, high chance of you going into patrol team. Then from there on, your live will really change. Cause you will be doing shift work( 4 day shift). And you really gotta switch you bio clock to ta han the 12 hours of shift work (esp over night). Most of your public hols wont be free any more. you just gotta do deployments. While the rest are enjoying, you are working.

This is LPPL wan, u dun have a choice. <_<

Lastly, if there r better choice out there....go for it.

This type of big organization...SPF, SAF.....is one hell of a political place but i would say SAF is more of a place tat u r likely to sleep (low key period) and get paid :evil:

Else u can join, go thru 6mths of POBC at Tracom and opt for STAR after u have pass out but must clear the selection lah. Over at STAR will be more peaceful and routine but very physical lor. :ph34r:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

ya.. nite off during training.

Army where got nite off..

fit? not as fit as army training..

my fren join polis balloon to more rounder..

I improve from fail to gold category during NS.

army got no nights off meh ?????

last time when i was in the army any night is nights off excluding when there is night training laa ...

6pm encik and oc gone home party time liow .... go out eat ..sometimes go chiong disco come back at 3 am drunk .... knock on gate kacau guard duty sentry (but must buy supper for guard com)

macam staying in condo .... thats what we call the camp ...

for info im from 5SIR .. the camp just below mindef along upper bukit timah rd next to hillview ..... anyone from there too ?

eh !! but u need to be a sergent or officer to do this laa ... :D:D

Stairway to Heaven