one of the src reefer

borinz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
erm... should i really tell?? ok... since he really made me frustrated when i think of wat he has done to me... i should reveal part of his name ok?? hope u all dun mind guessing coz i dun wan to spoil pple namehere this is juz a clue n reminder to othere tat this person cannot be trusted... so here is part of his name... *c*e*x

Hi borinz,

You have done nothing wrong. In fact you are helping other reefers by revealing the name.

I have also done the same about 2 months ago. The person of "principal and intergrity" has pocketed my $1100 and even spolit my name with his story and his non-existent summon to sue me to maintain his "principal and intergrity".

• SRC Member
anyone has any idea who tt is?

Easy, to find out who the pilot is, just do a search on members and find those with X in it. There's only one who fits this name and i think he may not even be in Singapore anymore...fly his aeroplane somewhere far away oredi? Pretty disgusting behaviour though... :sick:

• SRC Member
heng ah!!! when i did the bulbs bulk order last wk, he din order thru me. else i mati....... :P

:o you finally got it liao ar? If you really blurr, try alternatingly insert the alphabets borinz and myself have given ... eg s*u*i* + *t*p*d = stupid :lol:

ya..... got it liaoz. :P now i c why ppl so fed up with him........ so far he only started 1 thread and that is in pasar malam. he's trying to sell off his whole setup and write till his tank "got dragon, got tiger". in the end, aeroplanz........ :P

i hv my fair share of pilots......

juz me 2 cents.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

his tiger is crouching....his dragon is hiding mah :P

:lol:

but standing up someone who was there waiting for 2 hrs with transport is really 2 much liaoz....... but maybe like what this a*l*x* said, he was going overseas soon. maybe something crop up urgently overseas and he has to attend to it immediately and it slipped his mind abt this sales?

Austin's Birthday

.png

:lol:

but standing up someone who was there waiting for 2 hrs with transport is really 2 much liaoz....... but maybe like what this a*l*x* said, he was going overseas soon. maybe something crop up urgently overseas and he has to attend to it immediately and it slipped his mind abt this sales?

He was definitely avoiding picking up the call since the call was immediately picked up when borinz used another number to call.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

maybe he knows he "tua" borinz so paiseh to pick up his call, or he last minute think the price he quote borinz too cheapo liaoz so he decided to pull out of the deal?

in any case, a transaction gone wrong. i feel for u borinz.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

ya... he avoided my calls unril i used another phone to call him... then he said will be giving me his lights free to make up for the 2 hours of waiting n the 30 bucks i have lost then until now he never call me... i also tried to call him but he never answer then he off his phone.... so i dun think got other pple wan to buy from him loh... if not he aslo should not promised to give me his lights rite??

• SRC Member

u all know that i ordered the van to pick up his whole tank set n end up it only picking up me to go home!!! u know that i felt very angry giving 30 dollars jux to go home with nothing on the van... as i only used less than 2 dollars to go his house at first... so fed up...

• SRC Member

this is one of his posting

Due to leaving S'pore, got to give up the hobby. For marine enthusiasts who want to start on this fantastic hobby, its a great start. Pls tell your friends of this good offer if they are thinking of going into this hobby. I dun say my tank is well decorated, but I think it looks fine. Have attached a pic of my tank. You be the judge.

For those who are wondering what it comes with, basically it comes with what you see in the tank. 12 kg of live rock, 5 x Zooanthids, anemones, mushrooms, polyps clown fishes, tomato clown, fire goby,naso tang and a damsel. Total Estimated value: $200

Accesories would include the tank, overhead filter with powerhead(dolphin) with chemi-pure & bio pure filter agents on top of the normal coral chips used for mechanic filteration. There is an 2 head air pump for the protein skimmer and for areating the tank if needed. There is also a normal protein skimmer, not high end one. It comes with a blue atinic blue light 25 watts with holder, one PL T4 daylight 55 watts. Im giving also 2 florenscent tubes one day light and one coral blue incase the current ones break down. Total Estimated value: $70

For the bottled nutrients, i have 5 aquapharm product cure ich, colour boosterph stabiliser, skeleton builder and marine health each more than 3/4 full. Its retailing at $11.90 each outside. 1 can of Brian shrimp and marine fish feed all opened. I have half a packet of marine salt use for mixing. Total Estimated value: $30

And last of all it comes with the stand. I really hate to give up this hobby now cos I have put in so much effort, time and money. But sometimes good things must come to an end. What Im asking is someone who knows how to appreciate the art of marine fish, someone responsible. As I have derived great pleasure in maintaining the tank, viewing the tank, it helps to eliminate stress. I want to pass on my tank to him or her someone trustworthy and sincere. The prices I quoted are my own estimates and might vary from what is selling outside, but Im definitely sure you cant get all those quoted for such a low price of $250. This is all im asking for and if you really think you are interested, pls dun hesitate to contact me at xxxxxxxx (7am-7pm) after that please SMS for more details or viewing. However one thing to note is you have to provide your own trolley and lorry for transporting the tank to your house. Hoep to hear from you soon.