• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Nothing much in SL! <_<

Reborn....Sigh! Was there yesterday!

A :huh: ....why become #####......again....######! hehe!

• SRC Member

The new LFS at 24 Verdun Rd still got quite alot of green and orange color yumas. Still got some monti and acro.. but the acro is not in the best of condition..but monti still looking quite alright. Also saw three cup coral with purple base instead of the usual brown and green. but never ask for price. Also got some bubbles etc

• SRC Member
The new LFS at 24 Verdun Rd still got quite alot of green and orange color yumas. Still got some monti and acro.. but the acro is not in the best of condition..but monti still looking quite alright. Also saw three cup coral with purple base instead of the usual brown and green. but never ask for price. Also got some bubbles etc

bought from there aredi... bcos of them i become yuma addict :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

bro bubble_gum... thought you say my brain can get at 10?? I got slightly below 20 I quite happy liao didn't know can get at ten... which brain u all refering to?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
bro bubble_gum... thought you say my brain can get at 10?? I got slightly below 20 I quite happy liao didn't know can get at ten... which brain u all refering to?

bro i was jking lah ;) dun take me so seriously :lol:

• SRC Member
tiny = what size?? To me tiny means less than 2". I think I saw one that is around this size today, not too sure don't hold me responsible for this :P

really? hmm maebe can drop by there tml :rolleyes:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE CAN I RECOVER BITCOIN-ETHEREUM-USDT HIRE TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

2. 10

Decommissioning

3. 0

How can I contact a legit cryptocurrency recovery company - contact iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

4. 0

WTS : Corals