Tank pix

Guest DeFish

Seeing so many picture posted.

Some Coral are banned for import & export, where u guyz bought it from? you guyz pick when diving? Also see diver picture posted here...

Most coral show on the pix posted are BANNED :o

• SRC Member
Seeing so many picture posted.

Some Coral are banned for import & export, where u guyz bought it from? you guyz pick when diving? Also see diver picture posted here...

Most coral show on the pix posted are BANNED :o

Defish or Clubfish.... hmmm, I'm confused.... who are you??? schrizo???

Under the CITES regulation, these corals are not banned.... they are under protection or named under appendix II... that means trade in these corals for commercial usage is allowed to a certain quantity through proper documentation......

Only stuff that is ever considered banned are under Appendix 1...classified endangered... these are only for scientific studies or zoos........

BTW, what are you doing this for ????

• SRC Member
U didnt read new paper mah... Shop get fine for importing Coral, GC, LR... Did u see pix posted which this items inside tank?

Very unfortunate then, maybe they didn't do it thru the proper channel...... but from my checks with the AVA, these stuff are permited .... they are not banned... only need proper legislation....

but that's not the point.... wanna know why you are doing this?????

Corals are not banned.. hahaha....

Bringing in certain hard corals without CITES permit is an offence though. So that is why many LFS which bypass this aspect of the law commits an offence which is regulated by AVA.

:)

• SRC Member
U didnt read new paper mah... Shop get fine for importing Coral, GC, LR... Did u see pix posted which this items inside tank?

wat's in the papers? Did Liverpool won the EPL? :lol: or S'pore has qualified for the World Cup?

Only section I read is the sports section... :blink:

Sorie har...may we know y are u doing tis for? :ph34r:

• SRC Member

defish,

phang has all the documentation on importing corals black & white from AvA.

The importers need to declare the livestock & pay the residing fees for the proper certs. That's all.

Even if they try to sneak in LR undeclared only time before AVA finds out. Maybe only now the authorities are starting to look into the location that livestock are collected-but methods of collection still go uncheck.

LR,mushrooms,sponges,leathers,open brains,bubbles,fans,sea mats,star polyps,macro algae? these are the staple stock.

SPS- are not banned either,just need proper papers.

u saw that one shop got fined for it,maybe it was not clearly stated-but there are others who bring them in legally,same species. Unless it is stated a specific species,Genus of coral.

otherwise its just pointing at a needle in a haystack & calling it a needlestack.

Singapore is a major exporter to the US & europe,just in case u do not know- does that mean 50% of the US & Europe keep banned corals? Most stock listed indopacific comes through here.

Clubfish/Defish... *sigh*

Aren't you tired of logging out and logging in to pretend to be two different people? :P

Anyway, go to your 'chiller for sale' thread and read what I posted about your nonsense.

You have till 12 noon today to post a public apology.

AT

• SRC Member
Clubfish/Defish... *sigh*

Aren't you tired of logging out and logging in to pretend to be two different people? :P

Anyway, go to your 'chiller for sale' thread and read what I posted about your nonsense.

You have till 12 noon today to post a public apology.

AT

Huh?

I didn't know here also got multi-dick

OOppsss .... I mean multinick :lol:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

Lets play along :)

DeFish .. sure they're banned

now its time for u to shut your trap..

AT started this forum to lurn clueless reefer in SG.. so they can be nabbed (j/k)

DeFish: we're working for the same ppl .. Plz try to keep a low profile .. and ur job is done here

DeFish: we're working for the same ppl .. Plz try to keep a low profile .. and ur job is done here

I hope there's a smilie at that end of that sentence... did you leave it out by accident?

• SRC Member
av-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gifav-179.gif

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ either you guys are getting a little weird or i'm a little dim...

Please enlighten me........ :unsure:

and Tanzy,

Those ladies... erhem...... reminds me of Big booboo...and........milkshakes.....

where you get them from????

• SRC Member

Those ladies are from schnauzer.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

oh, oh.... hey people I don't keep banned SPS but rather I have legal smelly people's socks and soggy puppy sh*t all over my floor!

further more my rocks are not living they're probably been dead for 50 years or more. Living rocks are not good for glass tanks as they break them when they walk...