WTS: AquaC EV-240

then run both together! :evil:

One 4ft tall dual beckett + one EV-240 on a 4ft+2ft cube????

The dual beckett would already be able to skim the water very clean plus I've no plans to keep big group of anthias. That is why the EV-240 will be redunant. That' really nuts right? plus I won't have space for the EV-240 when the beckett is installed.

Dimension of this skimmer:

10.75" x 6.75" x 26.75" tall (L x W x H) excluding the gate valve.

• SRC Member

One 4ft tall dual beckett + one EV-240 on a 4ft+2ft cube????

The dual beckett would already be able to skim the water very clean plus I've no plans to keep big group of anthias. That is why the EV-240 will be redunant. That' really nuts right? plus I won't have space for the EV-240 when the beckett is installed.

Dimension of this skimmer:

10.75" x 6.75" x 26.75" tall (L x W x H) excluding the gate valve.

you DIY or getting the SK1600? SK 1600 not dual, right?

I'll announce the dual beckett in due time :P

I've moved the EV-240 externally in preparation for a smooth transit when the dual beckett arrives so I cannot show the skimmer installed in my sump/stand.

This skimmer requires abt 0.5" clearance on top of it to remove the collection cup for cleaning. My stand clearance is 28" so I've no problem with it but to install the skimmer into my sump I need to do it with the gate valve and collection cup removed, pretty tight fit :P