Bwilly's 4x2x2 tank WIP

bwilly

storm...

i have given due praise to AP when she showcases nice things in her tanks..

and i think i should also point out the level of phosphates of 5ppm are indeed high, whether AP was instigated by you to post 5ppm is again besides the point..

and this again shows how close you and AP are despite her maintaining that you, sailfin and AP are just frens that help each other once in a while... ;)

all my comments were that 5ppm was out of scale even in my testkit and i believe, given her 20 years of experience, this shouldn't have been allowed to happen....

but like i said earlier, probably AP and you can only accept the nice comments but cannot accept objective views. :)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will do the check... ;)

but i dun think this is a little girl i am dealing with here....besides

i dun think i am bullying by raising issues out of nothing...and i appreciate

intellectual debates based on facts and not emotions..

if you can find me a credible source that mentions that 5ppm phosphates in a reef tank is not high, i can definitely take back my words anytime, afterall, like you said, i am not a marine biologist and definitely willing to take the humble pie if my opinions are wrong :)

i am just referring to AP's phosphate levels in this context and

i have given due praise to AP also in other aspects just like you recently did :rolleyes: but if all AP and you want to hear are just good comments, then i rest my case ;)

yes you would always like it to be based on intellectual facts instead of emotions right? On what facts PO4 facts?

you belittled someone and that doesn't seem to bother you one bit?

Honestly you don't get the point here......man!

Alright everyone. COOL DOWN NOW!!!! :angry:

I've a good mind to give a yellow ticket to all involved and maybe revoke your access for a day or two. :(

I don't have to remind you old timers here that SRC has a zero-tolerance policy for imflammatory remarks / quarrelling / name calling or any form of communication that borders on flaming.

If you must have a tiff... keep it at an intellectual level.

I do NOT appreciate sarcasm which is clear enough to provoke a reaction from the intended party.

So please take a step backwards and breathe.

Also give a little respect to Bwilly's thread. This is not the place to quarrel.

If need be, I will create a closed door forum for all parties involved to dialogue and settle the matter privately.

AT

• SRC Member
boss, i am cool,

already apologised to AP in her thread if she feels that i am too harsh and unfair in my words so far :D

hope AP, storm, saifin and her friends can accept ;)

I am innocent.........................

wow, bro Roidan, rightly or wrongly you apologise, I admire your courage and being forthright...that's what makes a MAN, be generous with your apologies and praises and easy to make peace. Well done man.

• SRC Member

Aiyoh...squabbles spilling over here har? :huh:

Guys and sis...let's cool it... :peace:

Dun let trivial matter gets into our lives until we can't see the bigger things of life. :rolleyes:

Afterall...the only thing that bond us in SRC is our love and interest in reefing...not in each other... :eyebrow::eyebrow: Come...come...let's love and appreciate our sisterly and brotherly ties... :wub:

Both parties...I know them...both have virtues in their own rights...maybe their 'eight characters' dun match... :P

Anyway, this is obviously Bwilly's thread, let's show him some respect and refrain from discord here... :)

• SRC Member
yup jie..

i guess the storm has blown over, i will help bwilly to pick up any debris left by contributing more useful posts in this thread ;)

good boy...have a kitkat on me... :P

gee cool off guys! relax! (=

why bicker and start a potential WWIII situation over PO4? not a really clever thing to do if you ask me.

chill out, take in two deep breaths, and start again. if possible, meet up in real life to settle the dispute rather than trade blows across the virtual domain.

(=

eh bwilly...

no hood? or akan datang?

roidan...

:rolleyes:

see first few pics got hood..

but I do my tank scaping n stuffs.

so for now remove it.

with hood, I got to dive in to scape my tank lah..

wah liu.. the thread so messy. a few reefer did sms me abt it.

I just went to do my hair last nite becomes like tis. :(

I'll summarise my reply n keep the thread cleaner.

deepblue - I love u too.. always do.. *muak muak hugz hugz*

AP & Rodian - I appreciate both u ppl having my interest n concern, esp my tank is so near the balcony. tk u hor. but I'll hate to see you both getting at each other because of a small misunderstand. to each his/her own. Even a kid with a 1ft tank will be proud of his setup so I believe criticism best leave it b. I'll not talk about something historical any more n turn any "DSB"…. hehe..

I like u guys (most) except for a few cheapo.. haha..!!

I got reefer frens who came in here only to sell/buy..

hope we can develop more than that.

* of course flaming can do it at kopi tiam n cheapo threads.. :evil: haha..!! opps *

• SRC Member

aiya.. dun quarrel over PO4 la.. i nv ever measure my PO4 also.. i cheapo with 2ft tank can't really buy all those essential equipments to go test every one drop of my water condition rite.. cOoL.. it's raining today, so weather shld be cooler.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

wah 2 tunze?? with controller?? i think it will work better with controller....if u need free hermit crabs, i'll be going to sentosa on fri....i can catch for u and vinoth...they are doing a very good job on my sand bed....no more detris....but of coz i only have 2 fishes now lah....

wah 2 tunze?? with controller?? i think it will work better with controller....if u need free hermit crabs, i'll be going to sentosa on fri....i can catch for u and vinoth...they are doing a very good job on my sand bed....no more detris....but of coz i only have 2 fishes now lah....

catch some for me lohz..!

but I think they are not veri fish safe..

I got veri bad experience with them..

go sentosa veri chio.. I love to play volley"balls"...

fishes alot to off load at a cheap price.. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

deepblue - I love u too.. always do.. *muak muak hugz hugz*

..!! opps *

mutual feeling...my bro... :kiss: muah muah....(puking at the back :sick: )

must dropby to take a good look at the ka-wa-bung-ga setup ;)

bro bwilly...i wanna to join the next time u go sentosa play "volleyball" :idea::idea::idea:

u want to buy the PL light I sell u the last nite..

everything works oki, except the ballast..

cheap cheap.. $20 PL already cost near there.

Aqua Lux the PL I tik..