112 members and counting...

• SRC Member
...any reasons why you think it's having such a good start?

Geez…I really don't know? Perhaps what you did hit the nail dead on the head. All this while, the fish keeping community in Singapore have all been lumped together under one general family. As we know it, marines belong to a whole new world by itself with its heavy demands on the acquisition of special knowledge and far greater complexities attributed to its problems such that it needs to have a portal on its own. In setting up this forum, I think you filled a void which reefers in Singapore are aspiring for. The narrow but focused objective of this forum provided the basis for uniting all reefers under one common roof, allowing interested parties who are scattered all over the other more general forums to congregate and adding further to its intended value with their vast knowledge and experiences.

Of course, there will be bigger issues and challenges awaiting as the club starts expanding and getting more international exposure. A team might be needed to do archiving, to manage funds, do some organising of club's activities such as coodinating awareness exhibitions & talks, overseas public and private aquarium visits to share knowledge and learn…but for now, well what can I say but a job well done!

:)