Discussion on LiquidLife USA's Products

FuEl

• Sponsor
I just pump the CP into the tank where water flow is good. Think this way is easier. don't know if this is also good.

Squirting CP directly into your tank is not recommended beacuse it may not spread enough to be taken up by all your corals which I assume are located in very area of your tank.

Please use the recommended method of mixing it with a cup of tank water first. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realised that Rumor's rationale behind dripping the plankton to extend the feeding period is flawed.

I wouldn't go so far as to say my theory is flawed, there are simply too many variables to consider. It is simply one approach versus another.

Maintaining a certain density of plankton (X/ml I assume) in water to induce feeding is, at best, also hypothetical. You'll need to consider the consumption rate and if your system can cope with the excess.

If the uptake is not fast enough; and taking into consideration that the feed is not LIVE, it will logically degenerate and contribute to the nutrient in the water.

My feeding regime is restricted to after lights out, and when the corals go into feeding mode. But even that is conditional since corals may feed at different time of the day.

I take the safe approach, so unless there is a way to find out the precise uptake to what I dose in my tank. I'd like to keep it within limits, because only bad things happen fast in a reef tank.

So the key phrase here is: UPTAKE VS DOSAGE

The same would apply to the other thread about the dKh & Ca, I'll pop over to explain when I have time.

• Sponsor
Hi Michael,

How much to feed, how often and how long does a 30 ml last?

What is the difference between CP, BP and MP?

If it is good then I will use MC, VISA or AMEX.

Thanks

MM

Marineman,

descriptions on BP and CP can be found here and the brochure describing all 3 can be found here.

How much to feed and how long one 30ml bottle will last depends on the number of corals/inverts you keep. There are also feeding recommendations on the 3 different bottles for you to use as general guidelines. I suggest you browse through my forum and the product review forum for more information.

Credit cards? I'm afraid I don't sell them online. If you want me to deliver a bottle to you, there's a surcharge of $15, otherwise you can find my authorised retailers here.

Thank you for your interest.

Mike

• SRC Member
LOL! Marineman, trying your luck? ;)

What to do, he made me an offer I cannot refuse. Do I have any legal grounds to enforce the offer?

BTW I got my refund from the Singapore Govt. of $90 for the car entry levy (my car road tax got stolen and someone used it on another car to enter Singapore to be shipped out of the country, I guess), very impressed for their efficiency, I always have fate in them as the civil servants are well paid and on par with the private sector. I am talking in general of course.

Hmm..just wondering michael...since shrimp larvae in captivity are fed live rotifers, since coralplankton is made up of rotifers, can they be used? Or will shrimp larvae only accept live rotifers?

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/