Zooplankton from PR

i was talking to patrick, got the mysis shrimp from him as well...as far as i know, there was a tall guy, even sat by the show tank, and another, guy w a friend eyeing on the black caps....

I am none of those you mentioned. But I did take a very close look at the black caps :P Almost tempted lol.

:off: who's who....... i was there at ard 7.40pm...... bro Vinoth stepped in abt 5 mins later....... i was wearing blue bermudas and a green T-shirt. was talking to edwin, liew, woonming.

me took a long look at the black caps too,,,,, very tempting...... :lol: but bought 2 peppermint instead. :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

It comes in a 180ml bottle for $10.

Its harvested off the coast of phillipines with a 100micron net towed from a boat. the colours of the content changes with the seasons (& ocean zooplankton content) so contents may look different according to batch.

small anthias will feed on it, so will newly arrived purple queens.

You can feed in anyway u deem fit , not too much,not too often.

it comes frozen & u can keep it in the fridge and use it by the capful (but don't keep it too long) or once defrosted when u get home pour into small cubes(old hikari packs) & freeze, then feed by cubes.

There's no additives or preservatives ,just zoo & seawater.

mellow- they were both, once alive but now frozen. ;)