Loreto Vs 6-line

• SRC Member

Hiya Guys, added the loreto to the tank with a resident 6-line. The 6line immediately chased the loreto all over the tank until the loreto give up and stay at one corner of the tank. After an extended period of cowering at the corner, the loreto hid in the rocks and peek out its head once in a while. Has been like dat for 2 days.

Will the loreto ever have the chance to roam the tank freely? or the 6 line will continue to terrorize it? Thanks :)

• SRC Member
I use to keep 6 line b4... ate up my ###### shrimps n keep chasing my purple fire goby... finally caught it n feed it to my Louhan :lol:

wahahahaha :lol::lol:

Your Luo han very lucky.....got salt water fish to eat!!! hahaha :D

Hiya Guys, added the loreto to the tank with a resident 6-line. The 6line immediately chased the loreto all over the tank until the loreto give up and stay at one corner of the tank. After an extended period of cowering at the corner, the loreto hid in the rocks and peek out its head once in a while. Has been like dat for 2 days.

Will the loreto ever have the chance to roam the tank freely? or the 6 line will continue to terrorize it? Thanks :)

Hi Bro,

You should read my thread named "Showdown between Lawn mower blenny & Brazilian Gramma".

Better be careful, from what I have read so far, loreto will succumb to stress very easily.

I believed you bought the loreto just last weekend right? I bought one for myself and another for my friend too. Mine is OK but my friend's loreto got itimidated by a flame angel that it develop ich and has been hiding since. :(

The last time my Brazilian after been chased by the lawnmower lasted barely two weeks. :angry:

Sorry that it happened this way. :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381