bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

OIC.........Ya she's got over it :D Her favourite now is the green spotted mandarin :lol:

thats a cool fish. but with a tank ur size dats like finding a needle in a haystack. but bro after saying tt ur daughter cried.... i think im starting to reconsider ;) i mean i should be happy with whatever i have nw and tt my tangs are healthy and nt thinking of selling them away :) i went trough thick and thin with them and my tiny bt had itch and all the other side infections for a mnth and recoved. yes i admit my tank is way too small but maybe i should just leave them alone. i mean its so diff to catch them :blink: like they are telling me they wana stay ;)

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

You'll be surprised how active the Mandarin fish is. Have another one the real Mandarin. Always see the both of them roaming around the live rocks looking for food. Damn shiok. Hovering like helicopters. :D You have to have a lot of mature live rocks in your tank before you can keep them. They don't take any of the food you feed.

Well you got to decide for yourself if you really need to reduce your bioload. If you really do then no choice, have to sell means have to sell. No matter how sentimental. Just make sure they go to a good home :cry:

• SRC Member
You'll be surprised how active the Mandarin fish is. Have another one the real Mandarin. Always see the both of them roaming around the live rocks looking for food. Damn shiok. Hovering like helicopters. :D You have to have a lot of mature live rocks in your tank before you can keep them. They don't take any of the food you feed.

Well you got to decide for yourself if you really need to reduce your bioload. If you really do then no choice, have to sell means have to sell. No matter how sentimental. Just make sure they go to a good home :cry:

bro..... maybe its a time to upgrade my skimer? :lol::lol::lol: realli in a dillema nw. lets just wait and see :erm:

• SRC Member

bro..... maybe its a time to upgrade my skimer? :lol::lol::lol: realli in a dillema nw. lets just wait and see :erm:

Upgrade skimmer .......then upgrade lights............ then add calcium reactor .......then add fluidised reactor .........then add denitrator ............... :huh::huh::huh: .damn siong.........then upgrade tank.........then upgrade skimmer again........then???? :evil::evil:

Life goes around in circles ;)

• SRC Member
me I got good home.... :D just kidding

sis ur one of the first person i will sell it too if u show any interest but im still giving it time ti heal from the scratch marks when i was frantically trying to catch it last week :( but still eating like a pig :lol::lol::lol: . sis actually wat happen to ur thread??? really blur and lost :blink::eyeblur:

• SRC Member

Upgrade skimmer .......then upgrade lights............ then add calcium reactor .......then add fluidised reactor .........then add denitrator ............... :huh::huh::huh: .damn siong.........then upgrade tank.........then upgrade skimmer again........then???? :evil::evil:

Life goes around in circles ;)

bro dats y my mum thought me to reflect..... ALWAYS BR HAPPY FOR WHO U R AND WHAT U HAVE..... i didnt think abt tt when i upgraded my tank... so sad cos i miss my 2 footer. :(:cry::cry2:

• SRC Member

sis ur one of the first person i will sell it too if u show any interest but im still giving it time ti heal from the scratch marks when i was frantically trying to catch it last week :( but still eating like a pig :lol::lol::lol: . sis actually wat happen to ur thread??? really blur and lost :blink::eyeblur:

wow thanks bro bubble....appreciate your thoughts on me first.... :bow:

no...lah , I have no heart to post and write anymore....though my lights will be coming this week , todays incident made me lose excitement...... :(

• SRC Member
bro dats y my mum thought me to reflect..... ALWAYS BR HAPPY FOR WHO U R AND WHAT U HAVE..... i didnt think abt tt when i upgraded my tank... so sad cos i miss my 2 footer. :(  :cry:  :cry2:

No lah bro 3 footer definitely better than 2 footer. Imagine keeping your tangs in the 2 footer???? :blink:

• SRC Member

wow thanks bro bubble....appreciate your thoughts on me first.... :bow:

no...lah , I have no heart to post and write anymore....though my lights will be coming this week , todays incident made me lose excitement...... :(

i dun ant to bring it up but i realii didnt noe wat happen :eyeblur: but lets just put it in the past. besides ur tank will be so bright ones ur light arrives tt i need sunglasses when i look at it :lol::lol: imagine ur orange shoulders wearing glasses :lol::lol::lol:

bro scarab.... very true.... just talked with my gf and she supports my decison in keeping the tangs :)

tang police.... lock me up for all i care!!! to much sentimental value for me to give it up :P:lol:

• SRC Member
bro scarab.... very true.... just talked with my gf and she supports my decison in keeping the tangs :) 

tang police.... lock me up for all i care!!! to much sentimental value for me to give it up :P  :lol:

Good for you my friend. You really love you fishes. If you can, upgrade your skimmer and don't overfeed your fishes. Tangs once acclamatised are very greedy. So limit your feeding portion. Like this your water condition should be ok. :P

People will slaughter me if they know how many fishes I have in my tank. :evil:

Good for you my friend. You really love you fishes. If you can, upgrade your skimmer and don't overfeed your fishes. Tangs once acclamatised are very greedy. So limit your feeding portion. Like this your water condition should be ok. :P

People will slaughter me if they know how many fishes I have in my tank. :evil:

AHhaha..me too..from far you see 0 fish. Go close and count easily 10+ fishes. :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Same same lah bro. :whistle Better keep quiet. :P

Now not so heavy bioload..esp after I sold off my favourite fishes..which were the biggest poopers. 1 fat yellow tang and a pair of fat true percs. :lol:

• SRC Member

Now not so heavy bioload..esp after I sold off my favourite fishes..which were the biggest poopers. 1 fat yellow tang and a pair of fat true percs. :lol:

somehow i too find fat fishes very appealing :lol::lol: aniwaes my two hippopus are doin fine in my tank ;) finally i have them now!!!!! :evil::lol::upsidedown::eyeblur:

Eh? Got 2 blue tangs? Keep an eye on them. I once kept 3 before in my old 4 footer which cracked n leaked...they got along fine for months..1 day the dominant one decided to murder the smaller two one by one... They were only juveniles! Only about thumb length? :cry2:

• SRC Member
Eh? Got 2 blue tangs? Keep an eye on them. I once kept 3 before in my old 4 footer which cracked n leaked...they got along fine for months..1 day the dominant one decided to murder the smaller two one by one... They were only juveniles! Only about thumb length? :cry2:

Serious ah bro? So fierce? Thot they were the more docile tangs.

• SRC Member

:o but mine the size diff very great ;) one inch and 4 inch :blink: think the dominant one should be dominant by now rite? :blink: