bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ah :o that one terrorist also ah? Chiak lat like that.....that one is "Dory" in finding nemo.....maybe loss of memory thats why think bubbles is sea grapes...... :lol: but very cute leh! :lol:

:lol: hahahaha :lol::lol: the bigger one nvr wans to swim wif the smaller one now. it doesnt burst the bubbles but it stick its head in the mass of bubbles :lol::lol::lol:<_<

maybe it thinks its nemo trying to host the bubble which it thinks is an anemone :lol::lol::lol: alreadi hosting the scroll leh :lol::lol::D

• SRC Member

:lol: hahahaha :lol::lol: the bigger one nvr wans to swim wif the smaller one now. it doesnt burst the bubbles but it stick its head in the mass of bubbles :lol::lol::lol:<_<

maybe it thinks its nemo trying to host the bubble which it thinks is an anemone :lol::lol::lol: alreadi hosting the scroll leh :lol::lol::D

Yeah lor....maybe trying to be like human finding for soft pillow to sleep..... :lol:

• SRC Member

with a tank my depth... which is the way to go..... t5s or mh? depth is 20inches minus 3inch sandbed and 2inch water level from tank edge =15inches :blink:

i also just realised my width is 31inch and nt 3ft including the filter compartment :blink::eyeblur:

• SRC Member

wah really long nvr update my tank aredi..... after my seacrh of 10mnths and now i finally brought home 2 hippopus :rolleyes::lol:

after 20 mins in my tank. starting to open up.... ya ya i know the colours are nt great as a crocea but u dun have to do hunting for 10 mnths to find a crocea like i hunted for this <_<

aniwaes enjoy!!! :lol:

post-34-1084890445.jpg

• SRC Member
Hey bro,

Funny your blue tang always got pink tinge in your photos. :huh: Look unique if really that colour man. :lol:

until today i realy dun noe why :lol: im finally giving in to the tang police and giving up my bt and pt and scopas :( i want to be a responsible reffer :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Why you catching it? :huh: Nice fish mah. If mine never disturb my clams would never have sold it away. My daughter cried when I sold it :cry2:

aiyo...... but she got over it right? im selling mine away to reduce my biload and nt keep tt many tangs..... im starting to think tt they need a larger tank. probably go back to gobies <_<

• SRC Member

aiyo...... but she got over it right? im selling mine away to reduce my biload and nt keep tt many tangs..... im starting to think tt they need a larger tank. probably go back to gobies <_<

OIC.........Ya she's got over it :D Her favourite now is the green spotted mandarin :lol: