bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! my bro just bought me a nice pinkish closed brain today :yeah::upsidedown: later die die i will post pic. :D thanks for all the compliment guys..........

btw bro DA if a next clam shipment comin in and i can find a smaller yet colourfull squamosa i think u better queue up.... dat some ppl target my giant aredi liao :upsidedown::lol::lol::lol: i probably sell it less than 100 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: dat is below market price right? :blink::fear:

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! my bro just bought me a nice pinkish closed brain today :yeah::upsidedown: later die die i will post pic. :D thanks for all the compliment guys..........

btw bro DA if a next clam shipment comin in and i can find a smaller yet colourfull squamosa i think u better queue up.... dat some ppl target my giant aredi liao :upsidedown::lol::lol::lol: i probably sell it less than 100 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: dat is below market price right? :blink::fear:

Eh me??? no no i dun want....... my tank is flooded with squamy liao...... I got a emerald green one, orange with blue spots one and the giant brownish gold one.........

Anyway the new shipment of squamosa from PARA*** ree* very nice

• SRC Member

Eh me??? no no i dun want....... my tank is flooded with squamy liao...... I got a emerald green one, orange with blue spots one and the giant brownish gold one.........

Anyway the new shipment of squamosa from PARA*** ree* very nice

really... better nt drop by :blink: save money for nex week :fear:

• SRC Member

yeah waiting to catch mine and make sambal prawn..... :lol: These and the Chromis want to get rid of and never ever will buy them again. Found an alternative shrimp to do the cleaning instead which don't disturb alot of things in my tank....... <_<

and wat is tt??? :yeah: aniwaes my last pic of the day

post-34-1084550434.jpg