bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

getting bored so i took some pictures today.... :) removed the centre LR and shifted the scroll to the side. thought of swoping/selling the scroll but nw deceided to keep it ;) hmm got some new additions too :heh:

full tank shot wif my very well behaved scopas :P

post-34-1084373311.jpg

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a talent on scaping....hope to see the devt of your tank over the next few months ;)

With MH and followed by a chiller, nothing is going to hold you back.....it took me near to 2 years to slowly upgrade...hey, I'm no rich guy too.... :erm:

• SRC Member
Getting nicer and nicer... :yeah::yeah:

bro i regret sia nvr buy the black clown goby :( think it could have been a nce addition

shot of my left tower..... think my tank looks better cos i finally noe hw to use the cam :paiseh:

post-34-1084374166.jpg

• SRC Member
You have a talent on scaping....hope to see the devt of your tank over the next few months ;)

With MH and followed by a chiller, nothing is going to hold you back.....it took me near to 2 years to slowly upgrade...hey, I'm no rich guy too.... :erm:

bro wat makes u think im rich :lol: survivng on 10bucks a week :( cant wait for sch to start :yeah:

i feel that the right side more packed. sandbed game over liao :erm: no space for elegence <_<:pinch:

I know you are working on a tight budget...seen you mentioned somewhere....so I understand your feelings :lol::lol::lol:

me was once a poor poor student too...luckily no exp hobbies like this then......

now, I am just a poor poor working adult with a very exp. hobby :(:D

• SRC Member

so u noe hw i feel rite bro DB? nextime can become santa claus when i view ur tank... noe wad i mean? :heh::fear::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmm duno wat else i should move.... i got the red seafan like bro roidon but its 1/3 my tank size <_< nw in my FOWLR

and another thing with a 20inch tank height minus 3inch sandbed.... t5 or mh? :thanks:

I prefer MH....always love the shadow in the water look.....those with MH (10000k bulbs) most likely will know what I mean :lol:

• SRC Member

but wait my tank become yellow ;) hiyah but can change to 14000k bulb like yours :lol:

anybody out there think 70watts of mh ok for my tank? planing nt to use a chiller and my tank realli isnt dat deep anyway and i dun plan to keep coreas :unsure:

getting bored so i took some pictures today.... :) removed the centre LR and shifted the scroll to the side. thought of swoping/selling the scroll but nw deceided to keep it ;) hmm got some new additions too :heh:

full tank shot wif my very well behaved scopas :P

this rescape is the best.. :D

I plan to do something like this..

twin valley for my new tank..!

remind me of some female cleavage..! :evil:

• SRC Member

this rescape is the best.. :D

I plan to do something like this..

twin valley for my new tank..!

remind me of some female cleavage..! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:

bro th e"valley look realli by accident one when i was fishing out my clam eating pt <_< but one thing gd abt the vally look fishes can swim from one mountain to another?

best part is i can have my pit of bubbles in the centre :D