bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

this afternoon was a nightmare :angry:

yest i bought a rock of macro algae for my kole.... the rock was huge. after putting the rock in my tank i started hearing clicking noises. quickly i pulled the rock out ang dipped it in FW. the clicking stopped and how stupid was i to think that the suspected mantis died so quickly <_< damm fruss when i came back this afternn and heard loud clicking noises that sounded like glass shattering. i cant believe wat i saw. a 2inch grey mantis on my kole :shock: if oonli my bro didnt take the digi cam with him. i put my hand in and it ran to the lr.

i took out each and every LR and found the one it was hiding in and litirary pour salt into the rock.it wriggled out and i SMASHED AND SMASHED AND SMASHED it with the shower head :evil::evil::evil: now my kole has taterd fins and my fished look stress after i put the LR back... took the opportunity to rescape :whistle

but one thinkg for sure. all the fishes came out eating as if they heard the dinner bell go din din din when i added nori...phew ;)

so this is a warning to all those buying lr and corals with lr attached to them....MAKE SURE GOT NO HITCHKERS IN THEM OR U END UP TEARING APART UR WHOLE TANK LIKE ME TO GET RID OF IT>>>>> PRAY HARD ITS NT A MANTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

wah after the mantis incident my tank looks dam different. sold away some corals and i am still broke ;)

oh ya the money went to my uv so now my tank so bare. :huh: finally zen? :rolleyes: hiyah hope tml my baby squamosa get pick up then i got some money to go coral sopping :rolleyes::lol:

rescaped cos tore it apart to catch a mantis <_<

post-34-1083849475.jpg

really lucky to get the bugger!!...I have been trying to ignore the clicking in my tank as well......but impossible to 'rescape a 4footer'...sigh............. :(

• SRC Member

how long can a clam remain shut and nt die of starvation??? placed my derasa back into my main tank. bloody pt still thinks it food :angry: best part is i cant sell either one away... my bro got them 4 me :pinch:

post-34-1083849764.jpg

• SRC Member
really lucky to get the bugger!!...I have been trying to ignore the clicking in my tank as well......but impossible to 'rescape a 4footer'...sigh............. :(

bro better catch it. wait grow 2inch them go after ur black tang later :fear::nc:

my bubble and brain from irwana when on offer :heh:

post-34-1083849898.jpg

• SRC Member
my tnak also got clicking sound inside le... but nth went wrong le all normal fish not injusred all eat :lol: besides mantis still got wat make clicking sound?

pistol shrimp? ;)

thought this was a pagoda cup coral but i suspect i was wrong. think its a scroll? sps ar? ;) im running 220wats of pl onli leh.... think can survive? :(

post-34-1083850030.jpg

I doubt I will ever catch it...you have yet to see how much LR I have in my tank ;)

a major rescape will be destructive to all the corals

• SRC Member
full tank shot. i think it looks better b4 the mantis attack though ;)

Patience bro.. ;)

Looks like u got two terrorist. Why not remove them? :rolleyes:

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member

Patience bro.. ;)

Looks like u got two terrorist. Why not remove them? :rolleyes:

yea lucky me... 2 terrorist... might as well keep a trigger :angry::lol:

i think i finally know how to use the cam :rolleyes:

testing

post-34-1084017358.jpg