bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member
one of the best BT . how cute they are :lol: .

I wish i can get that Bt :( , but seriously, your 3ft sertup better than 2 ft.

Keep it going ................. :bow:

yeah... 2ft seriously too small for tangs... think this tank also too small for them :unsure: wait tang police catch me die sia :lol:

.................. :erm:

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I used Waterlife Octozin fro one day only... now into second day of treatment... these two days no ich on mt PBT and regal tang at all!

reallly??? anythng happen to ur corals??? u go look again and confirmm :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

finallyly got my uv but i think i waste money..... 8 watts.... no money buy turbo twister :( nevermind dat one on my bdae pressie....

bought some taiwan/china maid UV... not the spiral kind... jus normal UV. dam budjet <_<

anyway UV is still UV. :nc:

• SRC Member

nothing happen to my corals and clams... All doing fine... It's normal for some of your corals to not expand fully during treatment though, as stated on the pakaging.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
nothing happen to my corals and clams... All doing fine... It's normal for some of your corals to not expand fully during treatment though, as stated on the pakaging.

aiyah shud have jus bought the octozin.... jus let the UV kick in.... aniwae u buy it how much ar???

pt the only1 left with itch. u never noe can cure by itsel. dun wana mess wif all this medication :erm:

• SRC Member

if u dun want then nvm loh... I bought it at 12 per bottle... 21 tablets... calculate and see you need how many tablets and see if you should buy 2 bottles... I used 36 tablets over 3 day period so I bought 2 bottles... If you buy one bottle and you're short of only a few tablets I can spare you some.. I have 6 tablets extra

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
if u dun want then nvm loh... I bought it at 12 per bottle... 21 tablets... calculate and see you need how many tablets and see if you should buy 2 bottles... I used 36 tablets over 3 day period so I bought 2 bottles... If you buy one bottle and you're short of only a few tablets I can spare you some.. I have 6 tablets extra

wah maybe i shud try.... wait 2 weeks and see how. anyway left the pt with spots only.... wah i wana get yellow kole eye leh... saw jus now. dam nice :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

no lah... I stop stocking fish already... thinking of getting a nice bubble...

Sorry lah just now went out... since exams never see gf... today and tomorrow going out.. haha... sunday wanna lfs?? T95???

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
no lah... I stop stocking fish already... thinking of getting a nice bubble...

Sorry lah just now went out... since exams never see gf... today and tomorrow going out.. haha... sunday wanna lfs?? T95???

nola... mondae lah.... pasir ris :P yellow eye kole tang :yeah: