bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I don't drive bro.Raymond...... :( we can share a cab would be good

sis ap, i thought you told me not too long ago that you drive? :blink:

so actually you dun har?

never mind lah..charter a mini bus into pasir ris for the outing....coz easy to get cab in....a little harder to get an empty cab out ...but sunday should be a fun day....today nothing much there :D

cab maybe cannot sit all of you guys...wait the response overwelming...hehe :)

• SRC Member

so actually you dun har?

never mind lah..charter a mini bus into pasir ris for the outing....coz easy to get cab in....a little harder to get an empty cab out ...but sunday should be a fun day....today nothing much there :D

u were there jus nw also? :blink:

• SRC Member

so actually you dun har?

cab maybe cannot sit all of you guys...wait the response overwelming...hehe

use to bro.Roidan.....now give up because too expensive maintain car liao....the extra money can go for my hobby liao..... :D

• SRC Member
yes bubble  ;)

nothing much right?

only got some fertiliser smell in the air at reefworld area  :D

i was at irwana jus nw. my bro brought me there... did u see a guy in an orange shirt? not chewing bubblegum wan ar :lol:

fertiliser smell? :blink:

• SRC Member

car value every month depreciate 600+ man.. not worth... might as well take taxi everywhere

agreed. why dun we go on saturday instead??? saturday morning go best.. if not afternoon also can... on???

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
sis ap, no need to explain so much :rolleyes: we all understand ;)

i think the shuttle service on weekends is a good thing, too bad not in service like you said...

anyway...how's the lights? what bulbs came with the lightset? should be quite nice :)

I don't see any bus there though and the sign also dissapeared don't know what happened liao.... :blink:

bro.Roidan....will be posting new thread soon with pictures of the lights...*slurp*

2 X 250w double ended Aqualine 1000 and 2 X 24W true Actnic...suppose to be the award winning acthinic blue which doesn't cause algae blooms.... :blink:

wah...got actinic lights that can guarantee no algae growth one ah....

but then the MH bulbs got such guarantee or not? by itself actinic tends not to support nuisance algae...because of the lack of red spectrum in the actinic..but the MH are the full spectrum lights that will indiscriminately provide light for corals and also nuisance algae....

i never know bulbs or tubes can guarantee no algae growth one....

you must post review of such a great product :)

• SRC Member
wah...got actinic lights that can guarantee no algae growth one ah....

but then the MH bulbs got such guarantee or not? i never know bulbs or tubes can guarantee no algae growth one....

you must post review of such a great product  :)

don't know how true but I was told that bro.Roidan....they said this one win award liao..... :unsure: will post pic.soon

if not then I was being lied to then..... :erm:

steady...u must post the brand of the MH bulbs and actinic tubes for the rest of us to try..

wah..seriously if manufacturers can come out with light sets that can guarantee no algae growth..i think it's a sure winner :)

but like i said, if they say their actinic tubes will not encourage nuisance algae growth...that i will agree...not only for their actinic tubes...but other actinic tubes from other brands as well... :)