bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to this :shock:

skali become black like GT's :P

far from it lah.....GT's one is rather unique....not seen it in LFS at all ;):lol:

Lolz... Joking lar... Selling to bro Ancelot if he wans... Anyway I think Iwarna is trying to bring in Elbi Mimic too... Sat got one... But i was not there... TWS updated me on that... Wasted....

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Lolz... Joking lar... Selling to bro Ancelot if he wans... Anyway I think Iwarna is trying to bring in Elbi Mimic too... Sat got one... But i was not there... TWS updated me on that... Wasted....

aiyoh wasted leh you never go..... :( Terryz....if you see the Lieutenant Tang ah you must sms me ok? Die...die I will rush down to buy one..... :lol:

You going Pasir Ris must tell me ler... You can help me identify whether AP anot... Skali buy wrong again...

I was there in the morning... The stock came in at 5pm... I went home liao... so never got a chance to see it...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

yeah saw th mimic elbli but my mother fren take go home <_< u wan lieutenant tang?i ask my mother ffren see whether got or not...haha....

who going this weekend?pasir ris fish farm?

terryz u know saturday wat time i go back?7plus when irwarna close shop le :lol::lol: go there help can all the unwanted plastic :lol:

• SRC Member
yeah saw th mimic elbli but my mother fren take go home <_< u wan lieutenant tang?i ask my mother ffren see whether got or not...haha....

who going this weekend?pasir ris fish farm?

terryz u know saturday wat time i go back?7plus when irwarna close shop le :lol::lol: go there help can all the unwanted plastic :lol:

bro. please ask your mother fren if she see the Lieutenant Tang can keep for me or not?....... :bow: Please...please.... :bow:

• SRC Member
You going Pasir Ris must tell me ler... You can help me identify whether AP anot... Skali buy wrong again...

I was there in the morning... The stock came in at 5pm... I went home liao... so never got a chance to see it...

ok Terryz.....when going will sms you in the morning but you can wake up or not?...... :lol: