bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

if u selling that big brain of yours tell me...the one on the top left...n the open brain or close brain don know wat brain selling tell mi...

now my tnak almost clearing no more algae :lol: 2 clever tangyesterday introduce yesterday eat algae :lol:

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

the pink moon coral i will nvr sell :evil: muahahahahahaha

the elegence is fine nw.... im nt chickening out on the elegence and i will do my best to keep it alive :D

pprobable gg to sell my neon green long plate tenticle ;)

post-34-1086533495.jpg

• SRC Member
yea... if like that also cannot have gf?! lol... love for gf is same as love for reefing... have strong passion for it... anyway bubble_gum you spent very little on reefing as compared to me even... finances shouldn't be a problem... time management is the key... what is important in life is not just getting good grades and getting a good degree or diploma... ultimately, what is most important is being happy... we all have to juggle between work/school, gf/wife and reefing it's how we manage our time..unless your gf also strongly disaprove then I got nothing to say lol, just dun be talking abt your tank toomuch in front of her.. or maybe you canget her interested in reefing too(not an easy task, I've tried...:().

after all, studies and money is not everything.. if you are still passionate about reefing I think it isn't wise to quit... you'll still be thinking about it... as I already said in my previous posts, try to cut down on those high maintainence stuff and dun always cheong LFS.

passion for reefing, passion for life ;)

Nobody said tat u can't hav gf. As long u r capable in time management....u can hav hobbies, gf, sports, watever. But remember, results nvr lies! At the end of the term juz ask urself, "Wats the cause of it, did i put in my best?".

If u score good grades...then i would say, u have not only managed ur time well but r trustwhorthy too. ;)

Seem like u perception towards love is kinda of immature. Like wat i said, u r still young and the road is still long way for u. Loving reefing and loving someone is of two different world. U love reefin as a hobby, but loving a person is of a totally different issue here. I hav seen pple takin their lifes for losin love but hav yet to encounter pple takin their life for losin their hobby. R u goin to be the latter? :angel:

Ask urself, 10yrs later r u goin to ROM with ur gf or with ur marine tank? :evil:

Nxt is, u really need to come back to the real world bro. In the past, '0' level cert is damn big deal, then diploma then degree. Soon it will be at least a MBA!!

Juz go thru Saturday Recruitment section on, u will c whether grades play any part in ur job huntin in future...especially government and well established firms. FYI, they do ask for ur transcript. Do u think u will stand a better chance with someone who has a avg of A whereas u have a avg of D when it comes to both of u applyin for the same job? :whistle

Being happy is only when u harvest wat u planted. Right now, u can be happy with a allowance of eg. $500 a mth. but u must remember u dun have committment at the moment. Wat happened in future when u gonna pay for ur house loans, car loans, ur child's expenditures, mthly expenditures. It will be bills bills and bills. Are u goin to look at tat fish tank of urs be contented, happy and leave those worryin stuff at the back of ur head? At the end of the day, the $$ issues still not settle.

Studies can-not be everythin but money definitely is. W/o money, how u gonna sustain urself, ur hobby......ur parent when they r old. And where did this money come frm?, thru working rite! and the more qualified u r, the better pay u get.

R u juz gonna be happy with havin only one choice of "eatin hawker food 365 days" where pple is having multiple choices of "cafe, resturants, hotels, hawker, food courts......"

It may sound cruel but tats life.

Lastly, do not be so certain with life. The day when u breathe ur last breath and still havin tat marine tank of urs then u can solely declared tat "passion for reefing, passion for life" Else, everythin is so unpredictable. Even a happily married couple "man and wife" betw man A and woman A.....i would say, this couple will really be a true couple the day only when both pass away. Then they can really be called "man and wife" of this life. Else, who knws.....5yrs dwn the road. A piece of divorce paper is all it need for both to go their seperate ways. :P

At the end of the days, i m not tryin to discouarge u guys frm this hobby but juz bear in mind. There r priorities u nd to look at. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Nobody said tat u can't hav gf. As long u r capable in time management....u can hav hobbies, gf, sports, watever. But remember, results nvr lies! At the end of the term juz ask urself, "Wats the cause of it, did i put in my best?".

If u score good grades...then i would say, u have not only managed ur time well but r trustwhorthy too. ;)

Seem like u perception towards love is kinda of immature. Like wat i said, u r still young and the road is still long way for u. Loving reefing and loving someone is of two different world. U love reefin as a hobby, but loving a person is of a totally different issue here. I hav seen pple takin their lifes for losin love but hav yet to encounter pple takin their life for losin their hobby. R u goin to be the latter? :angel:

Ask urself, 10yrs later r u goin to ROM with ur gf or with ur marine tank? :evil:

Nxt is, u really need to come back to the real world bro. In the past, '0' level cert is damn big deal, then diploma then degree. Soon it will be at least a MBA!!

Juz go thru Saturday Recruitment section on, u will c whether grades play any part in ur job huntin in future...especially government and well established firms. FYI, they do ask for ur transcript. Do u think u will stand a better chance with someone who has a avg of A whereas u have a avg of D when it comes to both of u applyin for the same job? :whistle

Being happy is only when u harvest wat u planted. Right now, u can be happy with a allowance of eg. $500 a mth. but u must remember u dun have committment at the moment. Wat happened in future when u gonna pay for ur house loans, car loans, ur child's expenditures, mthly expenditures. It will be bills bills and bills. Are u goin to look at tat fish tank of urs be contented, happy and leave those worryin stuff at the back of ur head? At the end of the day, the $$ issues still not settle.

Studies can-not be everythin but money definitely is. W/o money, how u gonna sustain urself, ur hobby......ur parent when they r old. And where did this money come frm?, thru working rite! and the more qualified u r, the better pay u get.

R u juz gonna be happy with havin only one choice of "eatin hawker food 365 days" where pple is having multiple choices of "cafe, resturants, hotels, hawker, food courts......"

It may sound cruel but tats life.

Lastly, do not be so certain with life. The day when u breathe ur last breath and still havin tat marine tank of urs then u can solely declared tat "passion for reefing, passion for life" Else, everythin is so unpredictable. Even a happily married couple "man and wife" betw man A and woman A.....i would say, this couple will really be a true couple the day only when both pass away. Then they can really be called "man and wife" of this life. Else, who knws.....5yrs dwn the road. A piece of divorce paper is all it need for both to go their seperate ways. :P

At the end of the days, i m not tryin to discouarge u guys frm this hobby but juz bear in mind. There r priorities u nd to look at. ;)

jd_n.... :blink: lets get back to reefing. i dun wana think way to far.... not just yet :thanks:

• SRC Member

The above r not meant for u but i do hope tat idea of grades being not impt do not go into u head :lol:

Juz like u dun wan a half f^&* tank so... of coz u dun wanna hav a cert with half f^&* grades rite. ;)

Ultimately, its ur future. U make it happenin for urself bro. :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
The above r not meant for u but i do hope tat idea of grades being not impt do not go into u head :lol:

Juz like u dun wan a half f^&* tank so... of coz u dun wanna hav a cert with half f^&* grades rite. ;)

veru true.....i wan all full f*&# :lol::lol::lol:

ok jokes asides..... i will balance out my time...... if i find it very difficult gg to convert to FOWLR if i cant keep up with maintaining corals ;) and keep my cashies with my financial adviser :rolleyes::P

• SRC Member
I want to be the first to loose life if my reefing stop!..... :lol:

U r exceptional coz u simply got no life :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

hey her reefing is her life :P

Its a joke sis,...dun take it to heart :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg