bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member
*gulp* are u serious?! today isn't april fool's day is it? dun joke leh... haha.. once it's properly set up liao u won't think of going LFSing already as it is fully stocked... now u already setup and stocking.. once u finish stocking, just sit back relax and enjoy loh.. just maintain can already.. why quit?

still in a dillema :erm: really dun feel gd man...... :(

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I strongly discourage quitting man.. don't be a quitter.. lol :D

dun worry too much abt studies... what will be will be.. ur reef tank is your place of solitude leh... even if your day was darned stressful(problem with school, quarrel with gf), you can seek solcae in your reef tank leh.. try to stock up untill u're happy then cut down on LFSing.. at that stage you'll just be maintaining and enjoying! :D

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
I strongly discourage quitting man.. don't be a quitter.. lol :D

dun worry too much abt studies... what will be will be.. ur reef tank is your place of solitude leh... even if your day was darned stressful(problem with school, quarrel with gf), you can seek solcae in your reef tank leh.. try to stock up untill u're happy then cut down on LFSing.. at that stage you'll just be maintaining and enjoying! :D

i realyy dun think i can divide my time with my family/gf/studies and reefing :( i put my first 3 commitments b4 my hobby.... but im nt quitting for gd.... maybe hu knows...i come bac with a bigger tank :P but seriously im 99% giving up reefing.... 1% maybe FOWLR ;)

• SRC Member

ya lah... dun quit lah.. u set up till nice nice already then quit... dun even have time to enjoy yet... seriously lah.. think it thru... dun do anything that you might regret later on.

BUT,

just in case you're quitting, do pm me... interested in few of your corals! hahaha... see lah, if you quit, everybody surely come raid ur tank of ur nice corals one.. then u'll feel like kenna robbed of your precious lil novelties...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
ya lah... dun quit lah.. u set up till nice nice already then quit... dun even have time to enjoy yet... seriously lah.. think it thru... dun do anything that you might regret later on.

BUT,

just in case you're quitting, do pm me... interested in few of your corals! hahaha... see lah, if you quit, everybody surely come raid ur tank of ur nice corals one.. then u'll feel like kenna robbed of your precious lil novelties...

bro nw nt the time to talk abt my corals.... im really v sad :(

• SRC Member

bro.bubble what are you talking about...... :shock:

why you want to give up? :o you want long...long lecture is it? <_<

aiyoh......like this die.....one kaki short now.... :( ......very sian already

don't lah....won't effect your studies what....reefing is made simple these days why you so drama want to quit like that.....aiyoh.....wasted you go and buy all these LS and somemore you talking about upgrading your lights to T5 right?

Bro.bubble.....please please don't give....it's the most wonderful and rewarding hobby there is and like bro. Raymond said.....when anything goes wrong.....it becomes a place for solace...... :D

next week thought of posting my thread for illegal gathering again but now like this..... :(

• SRC Member

why so sad? dun quit lah.. easy.. try to reduce the time u need in maintaining the reef. shouldn't be a great problem IMO.. studies won't be affected tt much also.. or sell away some of the higher maintainence stuff in your tank loh... quit already you'll still be thinking of the good old days. then will feel like setting up again. :lol:

Live and Let Live

Tot AP but look like yellow Kole tang eating the algae in holding tank...

Bubble gum dun Quit lar... Like that will have one less ppl to chat and go LFSing together ler... Like very wasted ler... Since you setup so nice one...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

wah i beri sian aredi.... the thought of starting sch..... <_< my parents gave me the lecture of time management and most of my time my head is drownned in reefing ;)

sis AP one long lecture from my parents is enough.....

maybe i wana give up for a while and only keep one or 2 fish ;) i wana acllimatise myself wif my new sch :blink: ( ok nw im starting to sound as if im a fish :lol: ) take a break..... save up abit..... read up more..... and maybe do a proper tank :yeah: but i dn wana get my hopes too high up :erm:

my studies are important :)

on a lighter note

sis AP... my lights was supossed to be a bdae pressie for me in advance but after what happened.... im gg to ask my bro to open a posb account with the money for my future reefing plans :peace:

• SRC Member
hey bro..relax man...im sure u can find a way to balance your studies n reefing. cheer up  :D  in fact if u ask me, think your tank is swee already..just maintain lah.

thanks bro but i really lost the flame for this hobby afther my parents lecture..... i just wana give in to their demands for a while :erm:

bro....quiting is not the solution....better time management is a better option...

life is full of challenges and decisions we need to make...prioritise what you need to do now... work it out....

resiliency and overcoming obstacles is also a virtue :P

look at the guys here....if we didnt managed all these...we'll be jobless by now ;)

• SRC Member
bro....quiting is not the solution....better time management is a better option...

life is full of challenges and decisions we need to make...prioritise what you need to do now... work it out....

resiliency and overcoming obstacles is also a virtue 

look at the guys here....if we didnt managed all these...we'll be jobless by now 

;)

mydog.gif

• SRC Member

resiliency and overcoming obstacles is also a virtue :P

look at the guys here....if we didnt managed all these...we'll be jobless by now ;)

tt is very true bro.... at the most i have to get my parents to compramise and at least let my keep some fishes :erm: i think tt should be ok.... sch starts in 2 weeks ;) so if you see my post in the pasar malam.... you will know my final decision :nc:

• SRC Member
wah i beri sian aredi.... the thought of starting sch..... <_<  my parents gave me the lecture of time management and most of my time my head is drownned in reefing ;)

sis AP one long lecture from my parents is enough.....

maybe i wana give up for a while and only keep one or 2 fish ;) i wana acllimatise myself wif my new sch :blink: ( ok nw im starting to sound as if im a fish :lol: ) take a break..... save up abit..... read up more..... and maybe do a proper tank :yeah:  but i dn wana get my hopes too high up :erm:

my studies are important :)

on a lighter note

sis AP... my lights was supossed to be a bdae pressie for me in advance but after what happened.... im gg to ask my bro to open a posb account with the money for my future reefing plans :peace:

bro.bubble.....don't mean to give you a lecture after what your parents told you and I know they're thinking for your future as well so definitely they mean good....

but I don't see how this will be an obstacle unless you can show them you can handle both like a pro.

it's just a shame to stop everything now when you half way into it already. Reefing is in the blood and it will never go away but when you have to start from scratch again is pretty tough..... :(

like DB said time management is important otherwise those of us working will be out of jobs as well.

tompanging the pink brain???....keke.... :lol::lol::lol:

bro...keep what you have lah....dun decide too fast...just dun go cheonging LFS too often and keep buying stuffs...what you have...just manage them...your parents should be alright

• SRC Member
sis AP u mind if i tompang some barang in ur tank tt i cant sell???? if by one year i dun start up my reef tank again will sell them to you dirt cheap ;)

sure bro.bubble...you can keep in my tank as long as you want....and when you feel like taking back just let me know....ok... :D Will be glad to help you out in anyway..... ;)