bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my Limited brain cells... I remember that the adult you posted is not the adult of the juv you posted right... THe adult of the Juv should be gray color one... Dunno why tang tend to get longer as they grow... Why cannot remain the Cute Round shape...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
From my Limited brain cells... I remember that the adult you posted is not the adult of the juv you posted right... THe adult of the Juv should be gray color one... Dunno why tang tend to get longer as they grow... Why cannot remain the Cute Round shape...

he...he...it's the same bro Terryz....the adult is darker thats all....Tangs can change thier color according to their moods....this particular species is from the region of the barrier reef so the colors varies in different parts of the ocean.

Hope those LFF in Pasir Ris got bring in this tang tml... :eyebrow: Tml will need to handcuff my hands and tape up my mouth... Wait buy the whole farm back home... Lolz... So late haven sleep huh...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

i went to my new poly today to settle some admin stuff.... then it hit me..... :shock: after seven months of full time reefing i think i have enjoyed my tme man :P i asked myself whether i can cope but the only thing tt is in my mind is reefing... can u imagine during my admaths olevel paper i was thinking og chioenging L35D :blink: i dont want this to happen again when im taking my poly exam.....

i have decided to quit reefing

• SRC Member

*gulp* are u serious?! today isn't april fool's day is it? dun joke leh... haha.. once it's properly set up liao u won't think of going LFSing already as it is fully stocked... now u already setup and stocking.. once u finish stocking, just sit back relax and enjoy loh.. just maintain can already.. why quit?

Live and Let Live