bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah lao... Today you go liao huh... Any mimic there anot huh... Like the watanabe.. But will grow too big... Must control now... Lolz... Bro... Tml go again and buy a male one lor... Lolz...Very disappointed today... No more mimic tang at Reborn liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Wah lao... Today you go liao huh... Any mimic there anot huh... Like the watanabe.. But will grow too big... Must control now... Lolz... Bro... Tml go again and buy a male one lor... Lolz...Very disappointed today... No more mimic tang at Reborn liao...

buy another wanatabei? i have to rob another bank.... <_< i think atm machine enough :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

WAH... Members of the genus Genicanthus are planktivores and will not bother corals or clams in the aquarium, making them the perfect reef angel. wow.... darn nice... male nicer... you know where to get a pair? care to pm me the price?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
WAH... Members of the genus Genicanthus are planktivores and will not bother corals or clams in the aquarium, making them the perfect reef angel. wow.... darn nice... male nicer... you know where to get a pair? care to pm me the price?

i only paid my bro 40 so i duno the exact price cos he buy it for me first after we left the shop.... die die go back and buy :lol: .... jus now first time i saw it for sale :shock: eating like mad :rolleyes: only left one more.... came in 2 :P

• SRC Member

Hey sis AP, you not going pasir ris tomorrow? wanna go Bio Ocean? anybody on?? me and maybe Terryz going.

oops :off:

sorry bubble_gum for turning ur thread into a chat thread haha... anyway u wanna go bioocean?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Hey sis AP, you not going pasir ris tomorrow? wanna go Bio Ocean? anybody on?? me and maybe Terryz going.

oops :off:

sorry bubble_gum for turning ur thread into a chat thread haha... anyway u wanna go bioocean?

no lui :( gg to sell all my yumas away :evil:

• SRC Member

aiyoh......don't tempt me liao bro.bubble..... :D so beri nice leh but must stock up the SPS first liao.....so much space die for me...he...he

imagine the wnatabei saying.... "sis ap take me home :erm: " :P

• SRC Member

tank big thats why got alot of space to fill liao wait bankcrupt....so thats why must fill with SPS first...... :D

duno ar... later wait bcome like lietanent tang cant find.... sis i really think its a steal :)