bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

Ballast can get from Orgasbt... Dunno he still selling anot... I using non water proof ones... But haven got the bulbs to try it out yet... No casing only reflector... Dun think will have any water splashes....

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

things i made sure i can accomodate for the elegence....

placement - on the sand, horizontally

light -still running pl(this is fine according to the article) :erm:

water movemonet - very low ;) only enough to make the tenticles sway slowly :)

kh ph and cal- 9, 8.4(ph pointmeter) 380 :fear:

ammonia- never check but should be 0

nitrite-never check but should be 0

nitrate 20++ :fear:

• SRC Member
sis nt sae i regret buying the elegence but it a real challenge for me..... but then again if u read the wetwebmedia article again... nutrient landent evironment :idea:

I know bro.Bubble it's a good way of learning more of it's requirements what it takes to keep the elegance successfully..... :D

nutrient landed enviroment for elegance will need to keep a balance between the levels of nitrate because there are other LS to consider in the same tank bro.bubble..... :D

• SRC Member
i relly hope i have succes with this coral ;)

sis how? :eyebrow: enjoying ur new lights? :rolleyes:

don't worry brother bubble.....elegance will bloom up soon and especially when you increase your lighting to T5..... :eyebrow:

WOW..... :yeah: Finally I have proper lights now and can't wait to post new thread for you guys to see...he...he

when free must go hunt for SPS....*slurp*....... :lol:

• SRC Member

looks fine to me today ;) i realised that bo roidan has an elegence with super long tenticles while bro DB has one which has shorter tenticles :unsure: hmm maybe their collected from different places :blink:

post-34-1086229505.jpg

• SRC Member
looks fine to me today ;) i realised that bo roidan has an elegence with super long tenticles while bro DB has one which has shorter tenticles :unsure: hmm maybe their collected from different places :blink:

yours has very pink tips and it's mantle is fully opened liao.....this one is very curly at the tips......very nice specimen..... :D

• SRC Member

don't worry brother bubble.....elegance will bloom up soon and especially when you increase your lighting to T5..... :eyebrow:

WOW..... :yeah: Finally I have proper lights now and can't wait to post new thread for you guys to see...he...he

when free must go hunt for SPS....*slurp*....... :lol:

hunting today? :rolleyes:

noticed the tenticles more outstrecthed today :D

post-34-1086229612.jpg

• SRC Member

yours has very pink tips and it's mantle is fully opened liao.....this one is very curly at the tips......very nice specimen..... :D

thanks sis... got the opinion of three ppl ;) then i took the one i liked :lol: i mean it was me the one tt is buying right :P

hmmm if buyer doesnt back out then i have to say bye bye to this :(

post-34-1086229763.jpg

• SRC Member

thanks sis... got the opinion of three ppl ;) then i took the one i liked :lol: i mean it was me the one tt is buying right :P

hmmm if buyer doesnt back out then i have to say bye bye to this :(

you're welcome bro.bubble..... :D you chose a good one.....who else better to choose then yourself..... :lol: Always rely on your instincts..... :lol:

no , now working liao cannot go hunting.....sian..... :(

bro.bubble if buyer back out maybe I take your clam but I don't want the cleaner shrimp...... :lol:

• SRC Member

you're welcome bro.bubble..... :D you chose a good one.....who else better to choose then yourself..... :lol: Always rely on your instincts..... :lol:

no , now working liao cannot go hunting.....sian..... :(

bro.bubble if buyer back out maybe I take your clam but I don't want the cleaner shrimp...... :lol:

really? ok then :D i ask my mum to handfeed her trigger with the CS.

sis i do free delivery in the day :D but must view tank hor :lol:

• SRC Member
free delivery somemore ah..... :o.....wha....like that I want liao...... :lol:

yeah...that cleaner shrimp can feed to the trigger...... :evil:

can view no problem but not full with SPS leh....... :lol:

;) sis u werking nw ar? den u still can go online? :blink: shoik sia :P

btw sis... me no sps fan :P:lol:

• SRC Member

yeah me working and chit-chat..... :lol: .....if boss see wait kenna hantam but I more clever then him....he..he

paiseh leh my tank still empty liao..... :paiseh:

sis ur tank empty because its huge!!!! :lol: can go snorkling inside.... if u had a tank size 8x8x2(height) can add a schoal of lieutanent tang :lol:

but if u later got mantis prob bcos of LR dam chia lat <_<

hmmm if only the buyer can confirm whether he viewing during lunch time anot ;) if nt can go jalan2 :P

• SRC Member

sis ur tank empty because its huge!!!! :lol: can go snorkling inside.... if u had a tank size 8x8x2(height) can add a schoal of lieutanent tang :lol:

but if u later got mantis prob bcos of LR dam chia lat <_<

hmmm if only the buyer can confirm whether he viewing during lunch time anot ;) if nt can go jalan2 :P

he...he...can add more Tunze 6100 and become jacuzzi wait..... :lol: shiok sia

I know....that time search for 2 mantis until got back problem liao.... :lol: one thing got disadvantage with big tanks..... :(

wha jalan-jalan ah.....I jealous sia...... :lol: