bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member
hi bro..your tank looking better everyday. :ooh:

nolah bro.... its nothing.... btw i dun remember seeing ur tank posted ;) would be glad to see it up :D

bro roiden.... deepblues elegence is the best specimen i have seen posted so far so...... ;) no one can beat his :P

lwft pris ard 530... what time u were at irwana :huh: ?i was with bro js and my bro there ard 5+++

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nolah bro.... its nothing.... btw i dun remember seeing ur tank posted ;) would be glad to see it up :D

bro roiden.... deepblues elegence is the best specimen i have seen posted so far so...... ;) no one can beat his :P

lwft pris ard 530... what time u were at irwana :huh: ?i was with bro js and my bro there ard 5+++

:P no DC..can only admire other reefers tanks. :D

• SRC Member

tissue very sensitive... dun damage the tissue.. otehrwise it's a fairly easy coral to keep IMO... doesn't need high light and lives in nutrient laden environments.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Actually elegance are hardy coral to have.. Many popular site recommend them for beginners... Its always the handling

i agree... almost wanted to knock some1's head for lifting up into the air wif the tenticles expanded <_<

• SRC Member

i know this is a tough coral but i really think im up for the challenge.... read up quite abit and seek the experience of other refers who have succes with them..... i really hope im succesful tooo :)

post-34-1086017678.jpg