bubble_gum's new 3feet reef!!!

bubble_gum

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB's one is in the middle adolecent specimen aka teenager human terms....... :lol:

You are right ;)

To be frank....I dun think I can eat or sleep if I didnt buy the black tang after waiting and finding such a nice specimen

• SRC Member
thats the adult form and this is what the juvenile looks like.... ;)

now bro.Terryz kenna hook already..... :lol:

Quick!

where can locate this? :lol:

Else I go Yishun 2nd floor and catch!

now bro.bubble thread become illegal gathering until my thread open next week..... :lol:

So fast you wanna open new thread liao? Aiyo... can't wait to see your tank with the lights running + SPS stock up soon :P Super 3D feeling with the 4x4 :P

Last night I can't sleep cos I dreaming of another tang heheh.

• SRC Member

So fast you wanna open new thread liao? Aiyo... can't wait to see your tank with the lights running + SPS stock up soon :P Super 3D feeling with the 4x4 :P

Last night I can't sleep cos I dreaming of another tang heheh.

Aiyoh.....actually got people chase me to open liao otherwise I wait long...long after stock up..... :P

wha....thinking of getting another tang somemore ah?....... :blink:

Aiyoh.....actually got people chase me to open liao otherwise I wait long...long after stock up..... 

That time I also ask you don't close your thread already. Else we illegal gathering inside so happy right? Somemore you lights already just round the corner, fire it up take one photo let us see the tank super bright. Corals also very happy. Fish also shiok shiok feeling.

wha....thinking of getting another tang somemore ah?....... 

I've 2 more in mind but not sure if I can get the suitable sized ones....

• SRC Member

That time I also ask you don't close your thread already. Else we illegal gathering inside so happy right? Somemore you lights already just round the corner, fire it up take one photo let us see the tank super bright. Corals also very happy. Fish also shiok shiok feeling.

I've 2 more in mind but not sure if I can get the suitable sized ones....

Don't want to close actually but also getting too long liao..... :lol: somemore got alot of bad vibes in there so better start afresh with clean slate.... :lol: The new thread will be about enjoying this hobby and a better understanding of fellow reefers around..... :D

• SRC Member
Lta Tang? Can get LFS to special order in :P But be prepared to pay the price and risk getting one that you don't really like.

When you see my signature expand again then you'll know what new tang I get :P

ok waiting for your signature to expand...... :lol:

yeah lor....don't want to order like that because cannot choose leh..... :(

• SRC Member
I am locking ym doors...totally bolted up :ph34r:

dun worry....I'll just leave the black tang to WL, and we promised not to smash the tank, but maybe toppled a few sps only...... :ph34r:

no one can get in from now onwards....trojan or no trojan :lol::lol::lol:

Bubble Gum.....care to show a little more pic of that gorgeous pink moon coral....I am still first in line??? :lol: