Week 3 - 19th to 25th April 2004

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

lightnjinstrike just pm me got how many :lol: got round 20...or more... n pasir ris don know with farm got sell some blue colour eel... blue ribbon or wat... btw do u guys think that every saturday at irwana got come in scopas tnag?i finding

• SRC Member
lightnjinstrike just pm me got how many :lol: got round 20...or more... n pasir ris don know with farm got sell some blue colour eel... blue ribbon or wat... btw do u guys think that every saturday at irwana got come in scopas tnag?i finding

if irwana dun haf go pac marine. if pac marine go L35d. if L35d dun haf go topic marine.... :P:lol:

can u confirm if it iz ROYAL GRAMMA & not BRAZILIAN GRAMMA???

brazilian gramma lah.....pass by earlier <_<

• SRC Member

brazilian gramma lah.....pass by earlier <_<

wakao... some postin' r so misleadin'

anyway, still think a lot of ppl mistake BRAZILIAN GRAMMA 4 ROYAL GRAMMA

mayb shld start a thread on "the diff : ROYAL & BRAZILIAN gramma" huh

wakao... some postin' r so misleadin'

anyway, still think a lot of ppl mistake BRAZILIAN GRAMMA 4 ROYAL GRAMMA

mayb shld start a thread on "the diff : ROYAL & BRAZILIAN gramma" huh

has been done way too many times...do a search for it

last I saw nice red lobo..ParadizR

• SRC Member
coral farm got loads of yt and pbt!!!!!!!! :lol:

lck110 say tonite got 100 pieces of yt coming

i find lck110 prices on the higher side or is it that i dunno how to bargain? eg blue tang $25 whereas other places sells at $16 and i know they came in the same day so cannot be becos they quarantine or whatever. croceas $35 for small $45 for bigger ones whereas PM only $30 and $35 and got over a hundred to choose from.

if can lower prices, who to talk to?

• SRC Member

i find lck110 prices on the higher side or is it that i dunno how to bargain? eg blue tang $25 whereas other places sells at $16 and i know they came in the same day so cannot be becos they quarantine or whatever. croceas $35 for small $45 for bigger ones whereas PM only $30 and $35 and got over a hundred to choose from.

if can lower prices, who to talk to?

Well, generally when lck 110 LS come in they will go thru 3days quarantine period. During this period, they will usually not be sold unless to regulars. Its better to buy them after quarantine period and u can get them to do a test feed for u.

As for prices, lck110 corals r cities certified and tat may explain y the higher in pricing. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Btw....lck110 has 3 Centropyge multicolor aka Multicolor angelfish from Marshalls Island. FOWLR keepers can chk it out. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Any pic of this fish?

never see B4.

How much?

Tks

Bro...do a search for it on the net. Tats wat the Internet r for :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert: Captain WebGenesis

2. 0

How do I Recover Scammed Cryptocurrency

3. 0

RECOVER LOST OR STOLEN BITCOIN, ETH, USDT WITH THE SUPPORT OF CYBER CONSTABLE INTELLIGENCE

4. 0

WTS: Maxspect Jump MJ-165