SRC seems to be very slow today ?

hamannbmw

• SRC Member
especially those with pictures.. takes a very logn time to load... then sometimes load also not successful..

I have the same problem - AT is losing hair over this and his hair is truning grey....sorry could not load picture...takes too long!

• Sponsor

AT, pardon me for my ignorant but what the f**k is QALA/SCV? :huh: Everything seems to be back to normal now but it was a royal PITA just trying to logged in only 20 mins ago. #$%@#$% :angry:

BTW, I think your host is not being very honest with you cos the minute you contacted them, everything seems to get back to normal. <_<

AT, pardon me for my ignorant but what the f**k is QALA/SCV? :huh: Everything seems to be back to normal now but it was a royal PITA just trying to logged in only 20 mins ago. #$%@#$% :angry:

BTW, I think your host is not being very honest with you cos the minute you contacted them, everything seems to get back to normal. <_<

Dun get your knickers all bunched up, mate. ;)

I have contacted them since this afternoon.

The last contact which is a few minutes ago the techie told me its not our server but its QALA router problems.

QALA is a big Data Centre in Singapore.